Egyptian Mint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

• “Steep Information: Amount: 1 teabag / 2.2 g Additives: none Water: 12 ounces boiling filtered Steep Time: a little over 5 minutes Served: Cold Tasting Notes: Smell: mint Flavor:...” Read full tasting note
    amazonv 709 tasting notes
  • “Gah this week is terrible! I was upset yesterday because one of our instruments that is absolutely essential to our lab (our flow cytometer) was down and when I tried to schedule service for it...” Read full tasting note
    mj1851 268 tasting notes

From Novus Tea

Caffeine-free, full leaf top-grade peppermint produces a refreshingly hearty cup of tea that is both soothing to the tummy and cleansing to the palate. 12 tea sachets.

Dating back to the time of the Pharoahs, this caffeine-free peppermint tea is hearty, refreshing and palate cleansing. An ideal brew to be enjoyed after any meal.

Ingredients: full leaf peppermint

Water: 12 ounces boiling filtered
Steep Time: a little over 5 minutes
Served: Cold

Tasting Notes:
Smell: mint
Flavor: mint
Body: Medium
Aftertaste: mint
Liquor: medium brown

Iced is a much nicer, refreshing cup of tea. I think it may need a bit of sweetener when chilled.

Gah this week is terrible! I was upset yesterday because one of our instruments that is absolutely essential to our lab (our flow cytometer) was down and when I tried to schedule service for it found out that the lab’s administrative assistant had let the service contract lapse in February. This is a machine that costs about $300,000, so yeah we need to handle with extreme care and while this instrument is down pretty much all experiments are suspended. Today, the same administrative assistant sent an email that could be interpreted in a way that made it seem like it was my fault. I was not the contact for the service contract and also, I have no authority to renew it! WHY SO PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE? I hate it. I was thinking about that as I left work and forgot I drove to work today because I had lots of stuff (read: tea making supplies) with me this morning, so I got on the bus and didn’t remember until halfway home. Fun. Now have a headache (wonder why?), so I thought I’d go for a calming mint tea. It’s actually helping, or maybe it was that cathartic rant I just made random strangers read (sorry!). It’s a very nice mint tea, although I secretly wanted Killer’s Vanilla but I also wanted to sleep tonight. I added milk and sweetener because it seemed like the thing to do. It’s working out pretty well and I’m in enjoying this fresh and comforting cup.

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML