India Breakfast Tulsi Tea

Black Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Lisbet

• “This is a good tulsi blend, in my opinion. You wouldn't think that caffeine and tulsi go together but somehow it seems to work here. I only wish they sold this in loose leaf form. Of course, it's...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2422 tasting notes
  • “I've been drinking this one every morning for a few weeks, because I wanted to wake up, but am under so much stress that my stomach has been a mess. Coffee hasn't been my friend lately. However...” Read full tasting note
    lisbet 267 tasting notes
  • “I was hoping to taste the black tea more .... it really just tastes like tulsi to me (tulsi = holy basil). Not what I expected.... sweeter more herbal.” Read full tasting note
    Brich33z 6 tasting notes

From Organic India

An authentic blend of India black teas & Stress relieving Tulsi

• Abundant in antioxidants
  • Energizing & Clarifying
  • Powerful Adaptogen
  • Stress Relieving
  • Contains Caffeine

Deep, spicy, and revitalizing, India Breakfast Tulsi tea has the fuller, heartier flavor drinkers of black tea adore. Its smooth taste is terrific alone, and delicious when enhanced by milk, soy milk, or other delicate creamer of your choice.

In this blend, We selected organic Assam (known for its body, briskness, malty flavor, and strong, bright color) and combined it with organic Ayerpadi, a special black tea leaf making headlines in the tea world for its deep, complex flavor.

About Organic India View company

This is a good tulsi blend, in my opinion. You wouldn’t think that caffeine and tulsi go together but somehow it seems to work here. I only wish they sold this in loose leaf form. Of course, it’s easy enough to put your own tulsi in black tea, and sometimes I do that as well.

Stephanie

I’ve got some tulsi growing that I should probably dry soon and try mixing with tea :)

TeaBrat

Neat! Let me know how it turns out…

Stephanie

I will! :D

gmathis

What kind of black tea do you think would be a good tulsi base?

TeaBrat

gmathis – I have used assam with good results

Indigobloom

We have basil at home, I should try that!!

I’ve been drinking this one every morning for a few weeks, because I wanted to wake up, but am under so much stress that my stomach has been a mess. Coffee hasn’t been my friend lately. However much I like the other Tulsi teas though, this one is just okay. Rather than giving me that delicious black tea taste PLUS the benefits of tulsi, it really just tastes like tulsi to me (tulsi = holy basil). I find that some of Organic India’s other flavors do more to cover up the sorta herby-sweet tulsi taste.

Nonetheless, I shall finish up the box because the plant is good for my adrenals, and right now, in this stupid language immersion program, I need all the help managing the effects of stress that I can get.

I was hoping to taste the black tea more …. it really just tastes like tulsi to me (tulsi = holy basil). Not what I expected…. sweeter more herbal.