India Breakfast Tulsi Tea

Black Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Lisbet

• “After lunch tea here, purchased at Whole Foods last night because OF COURSE I need more tea, right? I was hoping for more of a black tea experience here, but like Lisbet I am mostly tasting...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2353 tasting notes
  • “I've been drinking this one every morning for a few weeks, because I wanted to wake up, but am under so much stress that my stomach has been a mess. Coffee hasn't been my friend lately. However...” Read full tasting note
    lisbet 267 tasting notes
  • “I was hoping to taste the black tea more .... it really just tastes like tulsi to me (tulsi = holy basil). Not what I expected.... sweeter more herbal.” Read full tasting note
    Brich33z 6 tasting notes

From Organic India

An authentic blend of India black teas & Stress relieving Tulsi

• Abundant in antioxidants
  • Energizing & Clarifying
  • Powerful Adaptogen
  • Stress Relieving
  • Contains Caffeine

Deep, spicy, and revitalizing, India Breakfast Tulsi tea has the fuller, heartier flavor drinkers of black tea adore. Its smooth taste is terrific alone, and delicious when enhanced by milk, soy milk, or other delicate creamer of your choice.

In this blend, We selected organic Assam (known for its body, briskness, malty flavor, and strong, bright color) and combined it with organic Ayerpadi, a special black tea leaf making headlines in the tea world for its deep, complex flavor.

About Organic India View company

I was hoping for more of a black tea experience here, but like Lisbet I am mostly tasting plain tulsi and it is very strong, like a minty-herbaly sensation. I don’t mind it, but I guess I could always try blending my own into black tea if I wanted more tea. For an assam, it doesn’t seem that strong.

This stuff is very good for my stress levels and what can I say? Sometimes I am like a delicate flower, especially around this time of year when there’s no sun. It’s nice to make self care a priority. :)

I’ve been drinking this one every morning for a few weeks, because I wanted to wake up, but am under so much stress that my stomach has been a mess. Coffee hasn’t been my friend lately. However much I like the other Tulsi teas though, this one is just okay. Rather than giving me that delicious black tea taste PLUS the benefits of tulsi, it really just tastes like tulsi to me (tulsi = holy basil). I find that some of Organic India’s other flavors do more to cover up the sorta herby-sweet tulsi taste.

Nonetheless, I shall finish up the box because the plant is good for my adrenals, and right now, in this stupid language immersion program, I need all the help managing the effects of stress that I can get.

I was hoping to taste the black tea more …. it really just tastes like tulsi to me (tulsi = holy basil). Not what I expected…. sweeter more herbal.