Health Juice

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Paul M Tracy

• “My brain hurts. I've never had to concentrate so hard while drinking a tisane to decide whether or not I like it. One minute I was thinking "ewe, medicinal," the next it was, "mmm, something you...” Read full tasting note
    paulmtracy 141 tasting notes
  • “Thanks to *Paul M Tracy* for sending me a bit of this tea to try! I had originally set my timer for 5 minutes but when it hit 4 minutes, I saw how dark red it had become and I feared that I...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4231 tasting notes

From Shui Tea

Herbal bend of freeze-dried orange, grapefruit, tangerine, apple, blackberry and carrot, mixed with lemongrass, hibiscus, eucalyptus, and beetroot. This blend is a harmony of sweet and tart flavors. A poet would describe this blend as a “mélange of fruit ecstasy”. We stick with delicious. Great hot or iced.

About Shui Tea View company

My brain hurts. I’ve never had to concentrate so hard while drinking a tisane to decide whether or not I like it. One minute I was thinking “ewe, medicinal,” the next it was, “mmm, something you might get at a high-end spa.” I could almost feel the neurons shorting out. So, I’m not going to say if I liked this; I’ll simply give an objective description and you can make up your own mind. (I’d like to hear what others have to say after they’ve tried a sample for themselves.)

Upon opening the package, there’s a strong fragrance of eucalyptus. Once past that, there’s a citrusy-sweetness. The product is very colorful and has a lot of different sizes and shapes; it’s very nice to look at.

Once brewed, the fragrance mellows. You pick up a lot of the citrus, particularly the tangerine, but the eucalyptus periodically wafts in. The tisane is a light pink similar to watermelon juice.

The taste leans towards citrus. The apple, berry and beetroot provide a little sweetness. The flavor then ends with a tart pucker and a slight aftertaste from the eucalyptus.

Thanks to Paul M Tracy for sending me a bit of this tea to try!

I had originally set my timer for 5 minutes but when it hit 4 minutes, I saw how dark red it had become and I feared that I would have an overly hibiscus-y tea, so I stopped the infusion at 4 minutes. I am glad I did. I taste a very fruity tisane now, but if it had steeped longer, I think I would have tasted more of the hibiscus and as it is, I am only getting faint hibiscus notes.

The aroma is primarily eucalyptus which I happen to like but I can see it coming off as medicinal to some.

I am getting a very pleasant backdrop of apple and carrot which provides a very smooth, lightly sweet, even “surface” for the bright citrus notes of this tea. Every once in a while, the flavor of the eucalyptus will reveal itself. I am getting very little from the hibiscus – just an occasional note of tart. The beetroot gives a nice sweetness.

I actually like this quite a bit. Much better than I thought I would!

Jillian

I’m sorry, but I had to laugh at the name of this tea! XD