Tippy Yunnan

Edit tea info Last updated by TeaBrat

• “Happy Thanksgiving, Steepster! I am feeling quite tired this week, my neighbors seem to have gone away and their music is playing loudly every morning at 5 am, I think they forgot to turn off...” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2169 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

Yunnan, known as the birthplace of tea, is a province in southwestern China that borders Vietnam, Burma, and Laos. Yunnan translates literally to “south of the clouds”. Its diverse landscape offers everything from tropical rainforests to mountainous terrain and is home to a wide variety of plant species. The Yunnan region focuses heavily on agricultural production.

Yunnan teas are particularly delightful as breakfast or early afternoon teas.

The slender, gold-tipped leaves of Tippy Yunnan Black Tea yield a full-bodied cup with a slightly fruity taste.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

About Simpson & Vail View company

Happy Thanksgiving, Steepster!

I am feeling quite tired this week, my neighbors seem to have gone away and their music is playing loudly every morning at 5 am, I think they forgot to turn off their alarm or something. so annoying. Someone was banging loudly on their door and rang the doorbell to complain but I really think they’re not there.

Anyway I made a nice, strong pot of this tea this morning. It’s so lovely with some soymilk. Yummm, I would definitely get this one again! Caramel and peppery! I only had a small size of it so it’s going on my Simpson & Vail Shopping list!

Bonnie

Happy Thanksgiving!

TeaBrat

you too Bonnie!

Mark B

Happy Thanksgiving! Started my day with a 7 mile Turkey Trail Run with a friend’s running club, now settling down to enjoy a cup of Mrs. Li’s Dragonwell. Then it’s culinary calisthenics followed by fellowship with friends!

TeaBrat

Have a good one Mark! I don’t run but I’m about to head out for a walk. :)