Detox Herbal Tisane

Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by MissB

• “How's this for odd? I like this more tonight than my normal, I-will-love-you-to-the-ends-of-the-earth teas. It's creamy, it's definitely licorice-y, and it's perfect with zero added sweetener....” Read full tasting note
    MissB_Tea 1146 tasting notes

From Simpson & Vail

These herbs are historically noted for their detoxifying properties. We’ve combined herbs that have traditionally been used for their diuretic properties as well as herbs that are important digestive aids, blood purifiers, and assist the liver and kidneys in removing toxins.*

Contains: Organic cinnamon pieces, dandelion root, burdock root, organic ginger root, fennel seed, organic licorice root, organic juniper berries, organic black peppercorns, orange peel, organic cloves, organic cardamom pods, pau d’arco, uva ursi, horsetail and parsley.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 5-10 minutes.

Caffeine Free

*Please Note: The information given here has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

About Simpson & Vail View company

How’s this for odd? I like this more tonight than my normal, I-will-love-you-to-the-ends-of-the-earth teas. It’s creamy, it’s definitely licorice-y, and it’s perfect with zero added sweetener. Well, and it feels like it’s kicking my butt too, so there’s always that.

200 °F / 93 °C 8 min or more
VariaTEA

Oh MissB, it is a crazy tea night for sure.

yyz

Sometimes we crave what we need. Maybe there’s something in there that will help you get better.

Suziqzer

Sometimes I need a kick in the butt :) Don’t know about you.

Suziqzer

Hope you’re feeling better!