Regeneration

Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Paul M Tracy

• “This is really quite pleasant. The chicory gives it a delicious toasty flavor and I love the gentle spiced flavor of it. It isn't heavily spiced, but it is nice and warm. Cozy and comforting. ...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4227 tasting notes
  • “When I first read the description of this tisane, I thought ICED! I went to Souvia and the two very friendly and helpful ladies working there were patient enough to brew up a batch and ice it...” Read full tasting note
    paulmtracy 141 tasting notes

From Souvia

Provides a gentle lift with natural sweetness. Enjoy it hot or iced. Caffeine-free,

Ingredients: cinnamon, rose hip peels, chamomile, roasted chicory, apple, lemon grass, raspberry leaves, ginger, cardamom, clove, black pepper, lemon peels, ginseng

About Souvia View company

This is really quite pleasant. The chicory gives it a delicious toasty flavor and I love the gentle spiced flavor of it. It isn’t heavily spiced, but it is nice and warm. Cozy and comforting. Really nice.

When I first read the description of this tisane, I thought ICED!

I went to Souvia and the two very friendly and helpful ladies working there were patient enough to brew up a batch and ice it down for me to try before I purchased a bag. It was everything I expected and more.

This tisane was visually appealing. It was vibrant, full of color and had readily recognizable ingredients. The fragrance is of a chai with faint hints of lemon and an underlying mellowness most likely from the apple and chicory.

This is such a complex mixture that it will probably taste a little different every time I make a cup. In the iced preparation, the spices pop to the top and are really refreshing. The apple and chamomile cool down and take the edge off the “hotter” components. The cardamom provides a bit of mouth-tingle and makes you feel clean and fresh. The tea finishes off on subtle notes of lemongrass and berry.

What is truly remarkable is that if you concentrate, you can mentally pick this apart into the most subtle notes of black pepper and even the rose hip. This blend obviously had a lot of time put into its design and it shows the craftsmanship behind its maker.

I’m looking forward visiting Souvia regularly!