Mint Chocolat

Edit tea info Last updated by david

• “I had this one again and i just can't seem to figure the chamomille out. It doesn't add much, and just gets into my brew basket. Ah well, happy to have tried another steep city tea!” Read full tasting note
    Silaena 4923 tasting notes
  • “I'm still the only person who's left a tasting note for this tea? Travesty. Well, I gave a lot of it up to a swap so there will be at least a couple more people who have tried this on Steepster...” Read full tasting note
    Starfevre 517 tasting notes

From Steep City Teas

We know you have tried those mint chocolates they give you at restaurants after a meal, this tea is for those that like and don’t like them. Confused? Even if you don’t like those chocolates, you will LOVE this tea. We have sampled it across Miami through our tea tasting events. A strong, heady black tea that is rich and bold with chocolate flavors and refreshing at the same time because of the mint. We added some chamomile to the blend for the soft, relaxing chamomile flavor that is easily complemented by actual chocolate pieces and mint leaves. A new favorite for you.

About Steep City Teas View company

I had this one again and i just can’t seem to figure the chamomille out. It doesn’t add much, and just gets into my brew basket. Ah well, happy to have tried another steep city tea!

david

:( Most people seem to really enjoy this blend. I guess it’s not for everyone.

no need to please everyone as long as you please some people! :)

I’m still the only person who’s left a tasting note for this tea? Travesty. Well, I gave a lot of it up to a swap so there will be at least a couple more people who have tried this on Steepster pretty soon. As soon as it makes it’s way through Canadian Customs and such anyway.

I see I noted last time that this tea is pretty mild at 3 minutes, and that’s still true for this pot. I think I got more chamomile in this pot of tea though because that’s coming through a bit stronger. Not enough to overwhelm anything but definitely enough to give some strength to it’s presence. All in all, can’t complain.