No. 45 Peppermint Leaves

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Nicole

From Steven Smith Teamaker

It’s no secret that the world’s best peppermint comes from the Pacific Northwest. Gently hand-screened for perfect leaf size, it infuses a full, creamy flavor with distinct chocolate notes and an intense finish. A great after dinner treat or midday breath freshener. Caffeine free.

Peppermint leaves from the Pacific Northwest.

For best flavor, bring freshly drawn filtered water to a boil. Steep five minutes. Determine when time is up by using your own biological clock.

About Steven Smith Teamaker View company

This came as a sample sachet with my recent order. It is indeed most excellent. Very strong peppermint even though I don’t notice any “distinct chocolate.” It makes the air cold when I breathe in after a sip.

I could see myself ordering the loose version of this, or even the bags to toss in a purse to take for after dinner when eating out.

If you’re into peppermint, this is a really good cup of tea. The peppermint is some of the better I’ve tasted, and was something I could imagine drinking late into the evening.

Peppermint Leaves needs no introduction. It is exactly what they say it is: peppermint leaves. In a bag. For tea.

It just so happens that these leaves are magical things, housing a Wonderland of scent and taste where peppermint is the ruling Queen. Her King Consort? Mr. Freeze. The minty-ness makes no secret of itself, and before it’s even steeped, your senses are awash in its powerful cry. Ditch your Tic Tacs and your Listerine.

You aren’t sipping peppermint leaves. These are truly Peppermint Leaves… Full review:

Peppermint! I am a black tea personal all the way, but this is a wonderfully refreshing tea! If you steep it too long, it is way too strong…