Edit tea info Last updated by Alaina

From Tazo Tea

Product description not available yet.

About Tazo Tea View company

A breakfast tea to attempt to get me up and going this morning! We had an ice storm last night and I did not want to leave my cozy bed to go out in the yucky-ness. Unfortunately, I had to so here I am with a cup of tea in one hand and keyboard keys at the other. This is really very good. No astringency or bitterness in the base and a nice color. This could really lend itself to pretty much anything but then, I suppose that it the point of breakfast teas. This has done its job so I guess I ought to go do mine!

Not really my cup of tea. Good for when you need the extra caffeine . Tried another cup with vanilla and enjoyed it more. I’m not sure if I’d buy it again but it is okay.

Cold-brewed with a touch of Lindsay’s Bingo Bango Mango

I found 3 bags of this in my cupboard, so I combined them to make a 16 oz pot of tea.
It turned out to be VERY bold, & awake is a little on the bitter end of things anyway, but the addition of maple syrup & almond milk took care of that. Sipdown.

Huh. Much maltier than I was expecting for an English breakfast, but luckily I’m getting used to maltier teas and accepting them as something I don’t quite dislike. Aside from the maltiness it was pretty plain, and while it wasn’t bad I probably won’t reach for it again. As always breakfast blends are a little boring to me.

As a caffeine feind I used to drink this on a daily basis, however it’s really lost it’s spark for me. It has an unusual taste to me now and doesn’t hit the spot.

Yesterday, while waiting for the hotel bus to come pick us up I was sitting by the fireplace in the lobby. A nice lady came by and asked me if I would like a cup of coffee. course I don’t drink coffee so I asked her if I could switch that with a cup of tea. She walked into the hotel restaurant and brought me out a cup of black tea. As I sat there sipping it I thought that it could use a bit of honey or lemon to it. I’m not a major fan of black breakfast teas but this one was alright.

The best tea starbucks has to offer

This is a serviceable tea. It is good without being great…or even exceptional. I often go to this tea if I don’t have the time to savor something else, or if I feel “guilty” about continuing to consume a more expensive tea on a weekday.

Ok… so I have issues :)

Love this tea! I think it’s one of the best American-brand (bagged) black teas available, in terms of taste and strength. However, I only rated it at 85% because it isn’t organic.