Baked Cinnamon Apple

Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Organic
Edit tea info Last updated by Catherine

2 Images

• “Finally! A cinnamon apple tea that doesn't taste like chemicals! While it does taste a lot like cinnamon apple, the flavor is very light and nothing is overpowering about it, as you might find...” Read full tasting note
    pomgreentea 22 tasting notes
  • “I made it to Whole Foods today to buy some more alternative health care crap.. :) They had this tea and I've been wanting to try it though I haven't had a great experience with Tazo in the past....” Read full tasting note
    amyoh2 2587 tasting notes

From Tazo

Sweet, creamy African rooibos lovingly pinches apple’s juicy, cinnamon-freckled cheeks. They spend the afternoon baking a caramelized pie together that tastes just like their favorite memories. One sip of this amazingly flavorful tea will bring you back to those warm summer days filled with apple pies cooling on the window sill.

AFRICAN ROOIBOS, CINNAMON, NATURAL FLAVORS, APPLE, CHAMOMILE. ORGANICALLY GROWN.

Use one heaping teaspoon of loose leaves per 8 fl oz of 215° water. Let it steep for 5 minutes and wait for perfection.

About Tazo View company

Finally! A cinnamon apple tea that doesn’t taste like chemicals! While it does taste a lot like cinnamon apple, the flavor is very light and nothing is overpowering about it, as you might find with some cinnamon teas. The aroma has a pleasant cinnamon-sweet smell. If you’re tired of cinnamon teas that taste artificial, I’d definitely recommend you give this one a try.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

I made it to Whole Foods today to buy some more alternative health care crap.. :) They had this tea and I’ve been wanting to try it though I haven’t had a great experience with Tazo in the past. It’s a box of paper teabags but the bag smells really good after I unwrap it, cinnamon and apple-y goodness. After I brewed the cup, I inhaled the aroma which reminds me exactly of a baked apple. The tisane is good, there’s plenty of sweet apple flavor and lots of cinnamon too. There’s chamomile in here which you taste in the finish. I don’t get a whole lot of rooibos flavor, which could be a plus or a minus depending on your point of view. I might have preferred less chamomile and more rooibos, but I like it.

Overall not bad for a bagged tea. I don’t regret picking this one up… 1 teabag for 8 oz. of water. Looks like I might have found a replacement for the Simpson and Vail apple rooibos that I used to like.