Masala Chai

Black Chai Blend
Black Pepper, Black Tea, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Ginger Root, Natural Flavours
Tea Bag
Edit tea info Last updated by zeitfliesst

• “Hmm, not sure if I like this one or the Cardamom Chai better. What they both do have in common though is that they need lots of milk and sugar to make it taste great. Making it in a saucepan would...” Read full tasting note
    zeitfliesst 48 tasting notes
  • “I thought I would have these teabags for a while but they were so great for the morning that I've just finished the last of them. For that I've put the score up for them a little. Milk and two...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1067 tasting notes

From Tea India

A lively blend of some of the finest Assam black teas with rich and warming spices that create a truly authentic cup of Masala Chai.

About Tea India View company

Hmm, not sure if I like this one or the Cardamom Chai better. What they both do have in common though is that they need lots of milk and sugar to make it taste great. Making it in a saucepan would be even better I guess.

I thought I would have these teabags for a while but they were so great for the morning that I’ve just finished the last of them. For that I’ve put the score up for them a little. Milk and two sugars style with this tea bag works wonders in the morning.

I’m staying at my parents house and it’s just me and two dogs here, I lived here for 8 years while I was younger and even to this day I have a confession…this house scares the s**t out of me. There are constant clicks and bangs around the house which are always worse at night, doors open by themselves upstairs, you hear footsteps on the landing, things move around….seriously! I used to believe in ghosts when I lived here because of everything that happened but when I moved it all stopped, yet when I come back it all starts up again. The dogs stare at the wall with nothing and no one there, creepy as hell! I can’t wait to go home on Monday. Only reason I made it through last night was thanks to my discovery of NyQuil. That stuff is wonderful! You can’t buy it over here but my mum imports gallons of the stuff each year. Never have I had such a peaceful night sleep. Three cheers for NyQuil.

ps. Don’t watch the video if you are easily offended.

whatshesaid

You can’t buy NyQuil over there!? Crazy. We live on that stuff when we get sick! I’m speaking for the entirety of North America, lol.

Oh yeah, and ghosts….also crazy.
Maybe they like you…..

Nxtdoor

“This video is not available in your country”! Gah! You can’t get NyQuil, I can’t get YouTube videos.