Acerola Cherry Potion

Fruit Green Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tea Sipper

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Another tea I'm first to review? These poor teas! Tealux sent this one along with my order! Not something I probably would have ordered, since I was afraid the cherry might be like cough drops. ...” Read full tasting note
    Tea Sipper 1086 tasting notes

From Tealux

This taste explosion reflects all the newest trends. The glowing, ripe and slightly tangy acerola cherry is perfectly matched by the strong, summery sour cherries and ripe, dripping, sweet pineapple. A dash of lemon grass brings just the right amount of tanginess to this green tea blend. Without question an intensely fruity summer hit for some years to come… even far away from the sunny beaches!.

Ingredients: organic green tea, lemon grass, pineapple cubes (pineapple, sugar), pineapple flakes, flavoring, freezedried acerola cherries, sour cherries, freeze-dried sour cherry pieces, safflowers.

About Tealux View company

1 Tasting Note

Another tea I’m first to review? These poor teas! Tealux sent this one along with my order! Not something I probably would have ordered, since I was afraid the cherry might be like cough drops. Opening the bag, it does smell a bit like cough drops, but there is supposed to be three different types of cherries here… and pineapple! With the lemongrass and green tea, it is a nice combination. All the flavors meld together. I think everything is equally represented here. It kind of reminds me of a fruitcake or something (especially if you add some rum to it.. which I did not do). I’ve only had one fruitcake in my life but I LIKED it. There was a HUGE chunk of pineapple that would not even fit in the infuser by itself, so that will have to wait until I get that brew basket. I steeped for a minute and ten seconds… not sure if I overdid it or underdid it… I will be brewing this many more times to find out! A nice surprise. OH… and there was no hibiscus, so that is nice!