Keemun

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog: I recommend using just a little extra leaf with this Keemun. The first time I brewed it, I found the flavor to be just a little bit in the "wanting" department, but the second time I...” Read full tasting note
    LiberTEAS 4227 tasting notes

From teasenz

RICH, SMOOTH FLAVOR with SMOKY AROMA: perhaps the most famous black tea of all, the Keemun is synonymous with black tea. The small and neat dried leaves brew beautifully amber red tea liquor with a mellow and smooth flavor.

About teasenz View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog:

I recommend using just a little extra leaf with this Keemun. The first time I brewed it, I found the flavor to be just a little bit in the “wanting” department, but the second time I brewed it, I used a little extra leaf and it was much more satisfying.

Sweet, full-flavored, smoky, with notes of cocoa. This tea delivers just what I wanted: A really lovely Keemun.

Here’s my full-length article: http://sororiteasisters.com/2013/11/08/keemun-black-tea-teasenz/