Crème de la Earl Grey

Edit tea info Last updated by shinylib

From Townshend's Tea Company

Medium-strength Earl Grey following in traditional English style, blended with blue mallow flowers and an essence of French crème. We love this one.

About Townshend's Tea Company View company

Smooth and less astringent than most Earl Grey teas I’ve had. I think this brew would be enjoyed by any Earl Grey fan.

The leaves look rather pretty with the blue wisps strewn throughout making for an interesting visual. These leaves brew a nice copper liquor.

The aroma is lighter than I expected both dry and brewed. Hints of cream, vanilla and citrus spice are the highlights here.

The cream and bergamot come together for a palate pleasing brew.

Wooow yuuumm. Thanks Erin for this deliciousness.

Of course, I am an Earl Grey fan, but this creme- earl grey is quite unique. The dry smell reminded me a lot of chocolate, and the creme taste in the brewed tea was like brown butter.. sweet and dark and caramel along with my good ol Earl. Good times.

Wow. This really stays on the back of my tongue. Slightly citrus, with a creamy finish. It’s a beautiful thing to wake up to!

I’m not a tea aficionado, so don’t know any proper verbiage, but this tea is delicious! I drink tea everyday and all different types, but this one is by far my favorite. It is smooth and sweet with a wonderful aroma!

Holy teagasm! This is an amazing tea and bound to make any day feel better. Tastes like Earl Grey mixed with marshmallow and cream, in the best way possible. I used 1.5 tsp as per instructions and a splash of nonfat milk. Stellar.