Pear & Pomegranate

Edit tea info Last updated by LiberTEAS

From Townshend's Tea Company

A strong China black tea with natural fruit flavors and scents. The pomegranate delivers a tart but fresh taste while the pear contributes a sweet, light flavor. One of our most popular teas, hot and iced.

About Townshend's Tea Company View company

Another lovely tea from LiberTEAs…thanks girl! :)

This is lovely! The aroma is awesome!
The tea liquid post-infusion is a medium colored brown but nice.
I love the fact that I can still taste the black tea taste but can also taste both the pear and the pom – it’s great!

I’m thinking this would be awesome iced too…

Wow! This is a tea by which I am so very pleasantly surprised.

This tea is really tasty! The pear flavor is there – and stronger than I would have expected. Succulent, sweet pear! The pomegranate is there too – and softer than I expected. I thought it would completely overwhelm the pear. But it doesn’t. Instead, it offers a pleasant tart finish to the cup. Nice!

I only purchased 1 ounce of this when I visited Townshend’s last week, and the rest that I have is going out to some steepster friends… so I am going to definitely have to put this one on my list for my next visit! And I will definitely have to buy more than just 1 ounce of it!

This is so refreshing. I really like how strong and vibrant the flavor is. Most pear teas I have tend to be kinda weak or lack the tartness of a true pear, but it’s all here :) The pomegranate’s pretty light. I could sorta taste it, but only as an afterthought compared to the pear.

This is a very pleasant summertime tea. Thank you, LiberTEAS, for sending the sample to me! I’ve got to see if I can get some more :)