Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Trader Joe's

Product description not available yet.

About Trader Joe's View company

Standard peppermint stuff. HOWEVER. :) I like to make a piping hot brew of this, and after pouring it in my teacup, I add a splash of rice milk and a bit of palm sugar. DIVINE!!!! The rice milk creams up the brew, while the palm sugar gives the liquid depth and a subtle layer of sweet earthy smokiness. Sometimes it’s not the tea so much as how you doctor it up. When I’m turning to an herbal break from the caffeine, this is now my first stop. :)

This is a solid everyday peppermint tea. I drink this when it’s late and I want a hot comforting drink without caffeine. It has a minty, refreshing taste and flavor which soothes the spirit. This particular brand of tea has a great smell and flavor and brews a great strong pot of tea. I actually like it much better than the Celestial Seasons version of mint tea because this tastes less medicinal.

I used this on my master cleanse detox & always looked forward to it. It’s pretty calming & I still enjoy a pot from time to time.

One of the best mint teas that I’ve tried so far. One of the few teas that actually tastes as good as it smells

After getting used to loose-leaf tea blends, this one seemed pretty dull. It’s not very strong, being an herbal tea, but it usually just comes out tasting like hot water that someone dropped a mint into. If you steep it for long enough and add the right amount of sweetener, it begins to taste like tea, but it seems too difficult for a simple bagged tea.

It’s a nice fresh-tasting cup with no weird notes. :)

I find the majority of commercial mint teas to be easy too mild to be worth my time. This is the exception. You can SMELL how absolutely minty this tea is when you open it, and the aroma does not disappoint! Hot or iced, add a little honey and you’re golden! Hands down my favorite summer beverage, I could drink it by the gallon!

This is my go to tea when I am sick, congested and want something non caffeinated and soothing. The mint is decently strong and because it is bagged, it’s a no brainer to prepare when I’m under the weather. The taste is clean, simple and minty. It’s also inexpensive compared to other teas that I favor, so I don’t feel wasteful when not tasting any subtleties while congested. I find it goes well with a little honey and is a good addition to my collection as a staple.

I’m on my second cup tonight. This is the first mint tea I have tried, and i am absolutely in love. It makes you sleepy, though, so watch out. Amazing. Very minty and fresh, but relaxing.