Organic Nettle Leaf

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by April Marie

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Backlog from a few days ago: Two months ago I visited my sister for my birthday, and she made a pot of nettle tea. It was delicious! Incredibly green and juicy, like I had just had a tonic of...” Read full tasting note
    cvasilevski 964 tasting notes

From Traditional Medicinals

Pharmacopoeial Quality Herb, Tested for Strength & Purity

Herbal Dietary Supplement

Nettle plants grow in the wild throughout much of Europe and North America and are now also grown on farms. Fresh pressed juice of the herb, and tinctures or tea infusions of the dried leaves are commonly used in Europe. Organic Nettle Leaf has a pleasantly refreshing and slightly bitter taste.

About Traditional Medicinals View company

1 Tasting Note

Backlog from a few days ago:

Two months ago I visited my sister for my birthday, and she made a pot of nettle tea. It was delicious! Incredibly green and juicy, like I had just had a tonic of vitality or something. She offered to give me some of the teabags in her cupboard, but I declined because I figured I could find some myself.

Big mistake going with this brand. I bought it from a health food store about a month ago and it’s horribly dry and dusty. There’s none of that lovely “you feel like this drink is healing your parched throat after a month in the desert” vitality of it.

I’ll try resteeping it with different amounts of water at different times, but this is a pale shade of the stuff my sister’s got.

Ubacat

I found a good loose leaf nettle tea at Starsky. It’s called Koro- Nettle Seed tea. It’s pretty good and cheap too.

Ubacat

I’ll send you a sample of it if you like.

Christina / BooksandTea

I think that might be the same one she has. There’s a Starsky’s in Hamilton.