Pomegranate & Raspberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Hibiscus, Licorice Root, Natural Flavours, Orange Leaves, Roasted Chicory Root, Rose Hips
Berry, Hibiscus, Tart
Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

2 Images

From Twinings

A flavourful herbal tea expertly blended with the fresh, juicy flavours of pomegranate and raspberry to deliver a delicious tea with a bold, fruity aroma and naturally sweet taste.

Ingredients: Rosehips, Hibiscus, Natural pomegranate and raspberry flavours with other natural flavours, Orange leaves, Apple pieces, Liquorice root, Roasted chicory root

To savour the full flavour of our teas, bring water to boil, and pour over the tea as soon as it reaches boiling. Over-boiling will cause oxygen to be reduced, making the tea taste “flat”. Brew 3-5 minutes or to desired taste.

*We do not recommend using a microwave to boil your cup of water.

About Twinings View company

Mmmmmm, this tea was nice! It’s usually very hard to please me in the “fruity herbal” department, although I am a big time sucker for anything berry-flavored. The sweetness of the pomegranate balances out the tartness of the raspberry beautifully, and it’s not like WOAH-Holy-Hibiscus-Get-This-Nasty-Bitter-Sludge-Outta-My-Mouth (Thank God). It steeps a nice red color, and it smells melodic. I added a teaspoon of honey, and it was just perfect.

Lovely afternoon tea to have with a friend. Which I did. :)

This is one of the best herbal teas I’ve ever tasted. For once, that very assertive trademark hibiscus flavor only serves to benefit the tea! The hibiscus taste really brings that pucker to the pomegranate flavor, and the raspberry tastes seedy and juicy. Tastes like it would be great iced – pity I don’t have another bag to test that with!

This cup is tart but that’s exactly what I think of when I see pomegranate and raspberry. It does taste juicy but I’m not really picking up on any fresh raspberry flavor. Maybe this one is meant to be more pomegranate, but it’s really more of a general berry flavor. I can also smell and taste the hibiscus. It’s sweet though so I’m enjoying it.

Flavors: Berry, Hibiscus, Tart

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 8 OZ / 236 ML

one of the best teas i have ever tasted :) i love the mix of pomegranate and raspberry! and this is all at a great value and price :D

the taste was a bit fake for me, I’ll try it for a second time.

I steep it for 5 minutes because I don’t like to add sweeteners to my tea. The aroma alone is enough to make me want to drink gallons of this stuff. It is delicious. If you don’t want it to be as sweet, steep for 3.

I liked this one, but I think next time I will let it steep a little longer, or maybe add a little bit of sugar.