Mmmmmm, this tea was nice! It’s usually very hard to please me in the “fruity herbal” department, although I am a big time sucker for anything berry-flavored. The sweetness of the pomegranate balances out the tartness of the raspberry beautifully, and it’s not like WOAH-Holy-Hibiscus-Get-This-Nasty-Bitter-Sludge-Outta-My-Mouth (Thank God). It steeps a nice red color, and it smells melodic. I added a teaspoon of honey, and it was just perfect.

Lovely afternoon tea to have with a friend. Which I did. :)

Hello! I’m a recent college graduate, trying to find my way in the world. I love literature, politics, and tea. I work in the Information Technology field.

Favorites: black, oolong, rooibos, and white teas, pu- erh, mate, and chamomile. Blends that are vanilla, chocolate, nutty, or dessert-like are especially appealing to me.

I have a love-hate relationship with kombucha, and I’m very picky about my chai- It has to have a high-quality black tea base and be heavy on the cinnamon and light on the nutmeg.

Dislikes: Plain green teas, honeybush, fruity herbals, hibiscus in high quantities, plain peppermint. (Although I am not opposed to trying blends that cross into these neighborhoods if they come from reputable companies.)

I’m not a swapper, but I hope we can still be friends :)

90-100: Perfection and heaven and magic, all in one cup.

70-89: Good.