drank Masala Chai by Teaopia

More Olympics watching, and apparently I’m really craving chai at the moment lol. So I went for Teaopia’s (RIP) Masala Chai. I like my tea pretty strong, and so I added extra tea as I’m making a pail of this stuff again in my big pottery tea/beer stein. I brewed it for 4mins, and the result is a sweet spicy brew. I wish now I had tried a sip prior to drenching it all in milk, but I can do that next time. Anyway, it was a nice balance of spices I thought – cloves and cinnamon really came up for me, which is quite nice. I think next time I will add a bit more tea, as it was a bit on the mild side for my taste, once I added a wee bit of honey and a healthy splash of milk to it. Regardless, it’s still sweet and yummy and I think a bit of adjustment will make it even that much more enjoyable.

Just a girl doing yoga. And other random things.
I drink a lot….of tea.

I’m still figuring out my rating system. The little smiley faces mess me up – I wish you could see the numbers underneath. Bear with me while I figure it all out and hopefully come up with a rating system besides “like” “don’t like” and “sometimes/sorta kinda like” ;)

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/YoginiUndefined