drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas

Tastes and smells like eggnog to me! The egg custard note comes out near the end. The tangy creamy body is heavily tinged in vanilla. Again, it’s hard to believe there are no dairy ingredients in this. The only thing I might be missing are spices (LiberTEAS has a good suggestion for nutmeg), and possibly some thickness(lowfat eggnog).

My pot tonight is on the diluted side compared to the cup I had last night, where I was able to notice the well paired smooth green base, but it’s still good and eggy.

Thank you, BoxerMama; I really wanted to try this! It helps contain my eggnog cravings without making me feel ill from drinking the real McCoy.. apparently the real McCoy is actually MacKay, which is just confusing and defeats the meaning, but..err, you know, THIS TEA IS GOOD! I’ve had an awkward day.

Currently looking for the most buttery and sweet green oolong I can find.

Subjective Rating System 2.0:

86-90: A favourite tea. May have quality flaws that I choose to ignore.

BC, Lower Mainland