From their subscription; I think an April 2019 one?

Took a strainer, two teaspoons of tea in, added boiling water. After 5 minutes I took the strainer off.
The results are following:
Dark, bit opaque, copper colour.
Biscuity aroma combined with malt from tea. Little of chocolate. Yummy! It reminds a real thing a bit.
It is full of flavour. I tastes quite a lot like real thing – I guess I have to buy them again and try to pair it with this tea. Shops are closed tomorrow though :/
It is really biscuity, with chocolate top. And base tea, this time it is Sri Lankan Black Tea it gives it some malty flavour combined with caramel. I do not notice any spices as previous raters. Probably another batch. Or they tweaked a recipe a bit.

Overall, if you are looking for biscuits in liquid form, this tea is for you. Maybe I steeped it for long and that made it bit bitter for my tooth. But it is really nice blend. I just need tweak brews a bit.

7.30 pm, I have to at least start with something to Uni. Deadline is in Friday noon. Thursday night working again. Kids over for a weekend. No panic attacks, but today it was close! I just was telling myself it is not end of the World. And next week my friend from Switzerland will come! I can not wait for that!

Just I want to finish those exams… all, as soon as possible. Why are they making it so hard?

Flavors: Bitter, Caramel, Chocolate, Cookie, Malt

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 10 OZ / 300 ML

I am drinking almost everything. Tea bag collector who moved to wonderful world of loose leaf.

Czech Republic