I had received a generous sample of this from The TeaGuy last night (thank you again).

I had a dull night at work last night since there wasn’t a whole lot to be done due to the holiday. So, coming home and finding tea mail on the kitchen table was a great way to end the night. I had opened the box and each sample within, just to give them a quick smell; however, the Blood Orange sample had stuck out much more than the others (which they too had smelled wonderful). Therefore, I boiled water, threw some of this into an infuser, steeped for 5 minutes, and sipped.

Notes: Aroma: smells like a sweet freshly picked orange, vanilla, and rooibos (uh oh). Taste: The citrus hides the rooibos well (thank goodness) and there is a touch of vanilla (?) in the aftertaste; reminds me of a type of citrus dessert.

I noted that this would make a refreshing iced tea, so I’ll make sure to try it this weekend via cold brew.

Flavors: Blood orange, Citrus, Sweet, Vanilla

Arby

This sounds delicious!

Evol Ving Ness

Creamsicle flavours always win.

mtchyg

^I agree. Creamsicle is the best. Would you say this falls in that category? That is what I am imagining with the sweet orange and vanilla.

S.G. Sanders

Yes, that’s exactly it!

Comments

Arby

This sounds delicious!

Evol Ving Ness

Creamsicle flavours always win.

mtchyg

S.G. Sanders

Yes, that’s exactly it!

I’ve been drinking tea for a couple of years. It all began in college when a roommate had introduced me to loose leaf teas.

I figured that it was time to have a place to go to, where I can share my thoughts and opinions with others on teas; while expanding my palate and learn about new teas from others.

A little bit about me: I enjoy writing, an avid hiker, a tea drinker, book collector, and gamer.

Rating Scale:

0-69 is below average (never try/buy again)

70-85 is average (glad I tried it, but will never buy it).

86-100 is beyond average (I want more).

Northeast Ohio