drank Golden Monkey Black Tea by Teavivre

soooooooooooooooooooooo boooooooooooooooooooooored….with my cupboard. Honestly 2 pages of tea cupboard is not enough. that is all. haha

Evol Ving Ness

That problem should be solved within the coming weeks. :)

soooo far away…. i was really hoping for capital teas to show up to hold me over until the US orders start coming in. At least tomorrow i can weigh my cupboard and see how well i did before i get all those orders in haha

CrowKettle

I’m sorry Sil, but I need the orders to not come in soon. I’m so swamped… Too many oolongs making everything so much more than the puny grams/ozs listed.

Hopefully Toronto sees tea long before Vancouver does! <.<

hahahahaha well the US orders will take a few….and my china orders will be longer. But here’s hoping canada orders get here this weekend!

also i have fewer teas than you! mwahahahaha (for now…)

Fjellrev

How the hell do I have double the teas you do? Madness!

Not for long sadly….not for long…

CrowKettle

It’s not right. The world has come to some great unbalance. You’re supposed to be a three-digit cupboard!

Fjellrev

Right? Is this even real life anymore?

oh god. no more 3 digit cupboards….besides this is nice..well sort of. i hate note having options but it means that next week i get to puerh puerh puerh!

Arby

Your quality of life must be terrible. I hope your teas in the mail get to you soon.

haha thanks arby! 1st world problems i know!

Evol Ving Ness

The world has come to some great unbalance. hahahhahahaha!

Comments

Evol Ving Ness

That problem should be solved within the coming weeks. :)

Hopefully Toronto sees tea long before Vancouver does! <.<

also i have fewer teas than you! mwahahahaha (for now…)

Fjellrev

How the hell do I have double the teas you do? Madness!

Not for long sadly….not for long…

Fjellrev

Right? Is this even real life anymore?

Arby

haha thanks arby! 1st world problems i know!

Evol Ving Ness

The world has come to some great unbalance. hahahhahahaha!

Toronto, ON