drank Raspberry by Ambiance

Sigh, another kitchen cleanout tea.

This caffeine-free Raspberry teabag has a lot of ingredients but they’re all well-balanced. I really appreciate the fact that there are freeze-dried raspberries in this and not just flavouring. The taste does not lie. Tart raspberry mostly, starts out kind of drying at the beginning of the cup but ends on a sweeter note, maybe from the blackberry leaves. Also a very noticeable cooling sensation after I’ve finished. This would be great for a summer day, brewed hot then iced with a sprinkle of your sweetener of choice. I think this tea came from Smart and Final or Grocery Outlet and was cheap.

Flavors: Drying, Hibiscus, Mint, Raspberry, Rosehips, Sweet, Tart