drank Taiwan GABA Oolong Tea by What-Cha

Oh my glob. I had 4g of April 2019 harvest stewing in my thermos all morning. Incredible. I moaned during lunch, 6 hours after pouring hot water over the leaves. A coworker asked me if I needed a room. So Thick. So Spicy. Sweet and Fruity. Bought 25g so I’ll be coming back with details but I had to pop in to say

Daaaaaang.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more 4 g 20 OZ / 591 ML
Leafhopper

I haven’t had much luck with GABA teas, but now I regret not buying this one in my recent What-Cha order.

LuckyMe

I actually laughed out loud at your review. Then I bookmarked this tea for a future order :-)

Kawaii433

I think What-Cha has the best GABA tea. I like this one but I also love the Vietnamese one!

tea-sipper

Kawaii sent me a bit of this… I will have to try it SOON.

Comments

Leafhopper

LuckyMe

Kawaii433

tea-sipper

Kawaii sent me a bit of this… I will have to try it SOON.

i am tea as you are tea

Some current non-tea explorations include alto sax, powerlifting, rock climbing.

If we ever meet for tea, I will definitely smile.

Trades are on hold until I work through a bunch!

[Always up for a trade. I keep an updated cupboard. Check it out. Don’t be shy. Message me if you want to try something :)]

Most enjoyment:

Wuyi and Taiwanese oolong, sheng and shou puerh, Yunnan and Wuyi blacks, Laoshan green. I also appreciate Japanese, Vietnamese, Thai, Darjeeling and Nepali teas, bagged tea and herbal teas/tisanes.

I take my teas without milks or sweeteners except sometimes chai and the rare London Fog or matcha latte. I generally steep a tea until it has no more to give.

I’ll try anything once because it helps me learn. Not opposed to well placed herbs, flowers, fruity bits and flavorings. Just nothing cloying especially banana, caramel, coconut, cinnamon or maple. And no added sugars, sweeteners, candy or chocolate.

Preference reference: