Sipdown.

Notes of vegetables, broccoli, artichoke, spinach. Buttery popcorn, some cream, and light floral notes and sugarcane sweetness. Compared to Republic of Tea milk oolong, this is far better (no artificial taste) but compared to some of their other Jin Xuan that What-Cha offers, it is nothing exceptional. I used gongfu style before, but for this sipdown, I put the remainder in a teapot. I think it tastes much better this way. Maybe it just tastes better because it is a sipdown… That means I’m closer to be able to purchase some of my favorite What-Cha teas instead. ^^

Flavors: Artichoke, Butter, Cream, Floral, Popcorn, Spinach, Sweet, Vegetables, Vegetal

195 °F / 90 °C 1 min, 0 sec 15 g 18 OZ / 532 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. Just as long as it doesn’t have any artificial sweetener.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA