drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

Free sample. Prepared as the package suggests. 1 package in 16 ounces, boiling water, 7 minutes steep.

Almond, butter, cinnamon, sugar notes. In a nutshell (no pun intended lol), it tastes like a candied apple with almonds. It has a pretty pink liquor due to the beetroot.

My nephew loved it. lol :) I got apple notes, my nephew didn’t. He wants me to buy more of it. o.O

Flavors: Almond, Apple, Butter, Cinnamon, Nuts, Nutty, Sugar

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 16 OZ / 473 ML

Longtime casual tea drinker. In the past, mainly Sencha, Matcha. I’m currently into Oolong, Black & Pu’erh.

Gongfu cha is the main way I prepare my tea (gaiwan or Yixing teapot). I drink all tea… Usually unflavored. I do try some flavored now. I don’t like artificial sweeteners.

I generally don’t add anything to my teas.

USA