#tiffanys2021sipdown Tea #108 overall / Tea #24 for March / #drinkwhatyou own slot Jan or Feb ?/25

Fri 3/19/21? (WRITTEN 3/21/21) — The NecessiTeas Coconut Macaroon. So, I really enjoy DT Coconut Macaroon, which is a tea I haven’t had in years as I’ve been sipping other teas and I have some on the way (B2G1) but I remembered I had this in my #drinkwhatyouown bag from previous months I hadn’t finished yet. I brewed the entire sample packet in hot water in my trusty DT tumbler but ended up drinking it cold. It has a nice taste but seems a little.. not watery, but thin? I don’t know how to describe it.. perhaps it was just user error. &shrug& I’d like to get a bag of this in my next order (which won’t be anytime soon, so much tea in my stash + so many other companies I want to try or re-order from) or get a sample again from a tea friend.

#tiffanydrinkstea #tiffanys2021 #tiffanysfaves #tiffanyinthe614 #tiffanysteasipdown #sipdownchallenge

December:
November:
October:
September:
August:
July:
June: 37 as of 6/22, goal for month is 60.
May: 54
April: 50
March: 54
February: 52
January 2022: 34

2022 total sipdowns: 281 (as of June 22, overall goal for year 660)
2021 total sipdowns: 514 (average 42.8 a month. Worst month August with 31. Best month December with 55)

Been a huge fan of tea since spring of 2016.

Likes: herbal (tisanes), green, oolong, white, fruit, lemon, bananas, cherry, raspberry, any berries really, dessert, sweet potato, spicy, smoky, earthy, roasted, chai, ginger, cardamom, lavender, rosemary, sage need to keep adding to this.

Dislikes: stevia, chamomile, rose, jasmine, perfume, rooibos.

I post here and there on Instagram, need to start posting there more regularly.

I love to share/swap/take in homeless teas… if you have something (even if it’s just enough for one cup – for me one cup is a 16-20 oz size) to share / want to swap / etc. feel free to send me a message. I don’t have any allergies and love trying new things! :)

Columbus, Ohio, USA