drank Bamboozled by DAVIDsTEA

Cold Brew: 16 hour total? Right around there – maybe a little longer though?

This was nice! It’s a refreshing peach punch type drink with a crisp, vegetal undertone. That said, it didn’t knock my socks off and I don’t feel that compelled to quickly stock up before DT stops stocking this one (it’s being “retired” as a blend; there’s a week or so left to stock up. Something like that, anyway…). Not when I know there are other bamboo teas to keep stocked/try out.

I am a little sad it’s being discontinued though; even though I don’t want a ton, it’s something I would have liked to occasionally refill for cold brewing…

It definitely put me in a peach mood, though! I have another peach tea cold brewing for tomorrow. We’ll see if this flavour craving carries on into tomorrow by the time it’s ready.

Courtney

It’s being retired?! WHY? Gah. I love this one cold brewed with the addition of pineapple juice.

Roswell Strange

This one, Superberry, Big Apple, and Exotica. They announced it on their FB page to give people a chance to stock up.

mj

This is such a basic question so please excuse me. What is up with this cold brewing business? How do you do it? Why do you do it? Steepster is teaching me so much!

Courtney

I personally add leaf to a mason jar, or other vessel, then pour in water and let it set in my fridge for hours – 8, 10, 12 type thing. Delish. I’ve also just put normally brewed tea in the fridge to cool as well. :)

Nxtdoor

Cold water.

Spencer

Have you tried cold-brewing Rishi’s Peach Blossom White?

Comments

Courtney

Roswell Strange

mj

Nxtdoor

Cold water.

Spencer

Have you tried cold-brewing Rishi’s Peach Blossom White?

Hello;

My name is Kelly. I’m a twenty something tea drinker and reviewer living in Saskatchewan, Canada. I started drinking loose leaf fairly casually about five years ago, and at some point between then and now that ‘fun little hobby’ turned into a serious obsession.

You know you’ve got it bad when you get your hobby tattooed to your arm.

I’m a TAC certified Tea Sommelier!

Least favourite flavours/ingredients:

Tea Pet Reference Guide:

Clay Pixiu Dragons: Zak & Wheezie
Clay Monkey: Enzo
Ruyao Carp: Splashy
Ceramic Rabbit: Rupert
Ceramic Horse: Bergamot
Ceramic Snail: Snicket

I also have two real life pets:

SK, Canada