Maple Creme Oolong

Cinnamon, Maple Syrup
Edit tea info Last updated by Flyawaybirdie

• “So apparently you only have six months after your order is received to leave Adagio reviews, and I need my points, so I’ll be sampling all my remaining Adagio in the next three days. I don’t really...” Read full tasting note
  • “First time I tried this it was little disappointing as cinnamon was the overwhelming taste. I am not sure if it aged or something, but when I next tried it a bout 3 months later it tasted more...” Read full tasting note
  • “Yum! But sweet, almost too sweet… Definitely (for me) more of a dessert tea than an all day sipper, I finished the thermos full I had, but I’ll have to reconsider keeping that in the stash for...” Read full tasting note

From Adagio Teas

The delights of maple are no longer bound by breakfast foods. You can now enjoy that delicious flavor you love, minus the sticky fingers! We’ve blended the smooth clean taste of oolong with the subtle sweet flavor of maple and rounded it all off with a hint of creme. Add a touch of your favorite sweetener (we suggest maple syrup!) and all you need to do is decide whether to drink this tea for breakfast or dessert!

This tea contains a moderate level of caffeine | Steep at 212° for 3-5 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

So apparently you only have six months after your order is received to leave Adagio reviews, and I need my points, so I’ll be sampling all my remaining Adagio in the next three days. I don’t really like this one. The combination of spices make it taste smoky and strange. It has the sweetness of maple, but the flavor is wrong. Maybe someone who likes a light chai would enjoy this. It’s not undrinkable, but I won’t be having a second cup. I love maple teas, so I’m sad to have to give this a low rating!

tea-sipper

Good to know… if I ever order from Adagio. I’ve been meaning to for ages.

AJRimmer

Apparently instead of counting to the day, they round down to the month, so I’ve actually lost $2 worth of points for like the third time since I never remember to keep up with it until it’s too late. Oh well! I’ll remember next time!

First time I tried this it was little disappointing as cinnamon was the overwhelming taste. I am not sure if it aged or something, but when I next tried it a bout 3 months later it tasted more rounded, more like maple syrup. This is a tasty tea and if you notice what I did, leave it for a few months to see if that helps.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Maple Syrup

Yum! But sweet, almost too sweet… Definitely (for me) more of a dessert tea than an all day sipper, I finished the thermos full I had, but I’ll have to reconsider keeping that in the stash for day-drinking :) The inside of the bag is also sticky, which is weird and a little gross.