Fruit Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From August Uncommon Tea

Far Afield – warming blend of sage, ginger and mandarin orange. caffeine free. Far Afield – warming blend of sage, ginger and mandarin orange. caffeine free. Far Afield – warming blend of sage, ginger and mandarin orange. caffeine free.
Tastes Like: sage, sweet mandarin orange, ginger, licorice root
Feels Like: turner’s sublime italian landscapes

For herbal tea lovers who are looking for something new, this tea is a must. Far Afield is a magical blend of ginger with tangy tangerine and earthy sage. A perfect tea to drink after a blustery day.

A tea for brisk evenings

Ingredients: turkish orange pieces, chinese ginger, dried sage, blackberry leaves, lemon verbena, flavoring

90g tin makes 25 cups of tea
14g deluxe sample make 4 cups of tea

About August Uncommon Tea View company

Cold Brew Sipdown (121)!

Brought this one in to work and shared with coworkers. We played a guessing game, of sorts, with the flavour notes and ingredients so see if they could blindly identify any of them. My assistant manager did the best and was able to name both the ginger and orange. No one got the sage, which is the other key player here. A few people guessed ginger pear…

I really enjoyed this one cold brewed though; I felt like the earthy/spiciness was still present but the brightness of the orange was more the focus point of the sip. If we weren’t going into spring, I might be tempted to order more of this. I don’t see it being something I’d reach for often Spring/Summer though.