The flavors go so well together. I add a bit of sugar because…I add sugar to all my teas! So it’s a pleasantly sweet and spicy combination. I’ll be sad when this one is gone, but I don’t know if I’d order again at its current price. I’d be more likely to try to make my own. I’ve got some dried sage leaves, so I’m partway there!

Cameron B.

Hmm… I’d never even heard of this company. They have some interesting-sounding teas.

Cameron B.

I now have several samples on their way to me! ;)

AJRimmer

I’ve really enjoyed 4/5 teas that I’ve tried from them, and I have two more that I haven’t opened yet. Capri is probably my favorite other than Cocteau, which was discontinued. I’ll be interested to see what you think of their teas! Their marketing and flavor combos definitely intrigue me.

Cameron B.

I got mostly black teas. They definitely sound intriguing! Love the samples sizes and free shipping. I would like to see more oolongs and some white teas.

Please keep things friendly and .

Comments

Cameron B.

Cameron B.

I now have several samples on their way to me! ;)

AJRimmer

Cameron B.

Please keep things friendly and .

I have an office job, but when I’m not there, I like to spend most of my time with my family. Hobbies other than tea include board games, video games, cooking international dishes, science fiction, taking walks, jigsaw puzzles, tap dancing, reading, listening to podcasts, and playing with my cats.

Favorite flavors: Almond, strawberry, nutty, dessert flavors, melon, mint, green rooibos blends.

Don’t prefer: Smoky, rosemary, savory flavors, floral (other than lavender), plain tea.

I always drink flavored tea, and preferably caffeine-free. I’ll try just about anything though!

My ratings are kind of meaningless, but basically
90-100 pretty perfect