Lemugar Pancakes

Lemon, Lemon Zest, Sugar, Sweet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Martin Bednář

1 Tasting Note View all

• “February 2020 subscription Prepared 2tsp in 400 ml mug and… +- 5 minutes I think. To be honest, I wasn’t impressed with description. A sugar/pancake tea? Me, who do not drink sweet too much? Let’s...” Read full tasting note

From Bird & Blend Tea Co.

There is nothing quite like thre classic lemon & sugar pancake. This naturally caffeine-free blend comibnes these flavours perfectlz to give us the perfect sweet pancake brew!

Ingredients:rooibos, coconut nectar sugar, fermented lemon peel, lemon peel, natural flavouring

About Bird & Blend Tea Co. View company

1 Tasting Note

February 2020 subscription

Prepared 2tsp in 400 ml mug and… +- 5 minutes I think.

Let’s see. The aroma is certainly lemony and thankfully not artificial. The woody flavour of rooibos is all overpowered with sugar. There are some lemon zest notes, some dough as well.

It is nice! But personally I am not fan of the flavour. Maybe it is just too sweet for me?

Flavors: Lemon, Lemon Zest, Sugar, Sweet

Roswell Strange

I like this idea of this, but not gonna like “Lemugar” sounds disgusting. Hits me the same way the word “Loogie” does… Cringe

Roswell Strange

**not gonna lie the word “Lemugar”…

Martin Bednář

Yes, the word “Lemugar” reminds me something else :D and it is kind of weird word.