Black Tea, Chocolate Bits, Cocoa Peels, Flavouring, Hazelnut, Marigold Petals, Marshmallow, Oolong Tea, Pomegranate, White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by TEAluv5$

• “Didn’t think I’d ever find this tea again, but here it is! I actually think I might still have a small amount left in a tin somewhere, as it was Creamy Nut Oolong that I really adored, but this is...” Read full tasting note
  • “Sipdown (515)! Thanks for this one Kittenna! I got the impression from talking to Kittenna that back during Teaopia days this was a pretty popular blend? I must have missed all the hype though...” Read full tasting note
  • “Boy, am I ever glad I looked at the ingredients before making this cup of tea or I would have ruined it by burning the white tea leaves. I just saw “Black tea” and figured it was only black tea...” Read full tasting note
  • “First and foremost this is a marshmallow tea, not so much a smores tea. It’s a good marshmallow tea, especially as a latte but the smore elements are lacking. It was a nice tea to try but not one I...” Read full tasting note

From CitizenTea

Chocolate drops and roasted marshmallow make for a toasty campfire favourite.
Black tea, oolong tea, white tea, mini marshmallows (sugar, corn syrup, modified corn starch, gelatin, sodium hexametaphosphate, artificial and natural flavour), cocoa peel, chocolate drops (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, clarified butter, low fat cocoa powder, emulsifier(soy)), hazelnut brittle (sugar, hazelnut, lactose, vegetable fat, glucose syrup), flavouring, pomegranate petals, marigold flower petals.

About CitizenTea View company

Didn’t think I’d ever find this tea again, but here it is! I actually think I might still have a small amount left in a tin somewhere, as it was Creamy Nut Oolong that I really adored, but this is delicious as well. It’s exactly as I remember it from Teaopia – needs to be overleafed for best flavour, but deliciously sweet and toasty, with a hint of chocolate.

Sipdown (515)!

Thanks for this one Kittenna!

I got the impression from talking to Kittenna that back during Teaopia days this was a pretty popular blend? I must have missed all the hype though because the first time I’d ever even heard of it was during that conversation with her. I mean, it totally sounded lovely but I definitely wasn’t struck by the large overwhelming feeling of “shit I’ve been missing out!”.

Steeped up? It’s fine. It actually does remind me of S’more – oddly enough right down to the the graham cracker keeping everything together. And I say ‘oddly’ because I didn’t really see anything in the dry leaf that would make me think of graham cracker. So, you know, points for accuracy. Biggest issues with the blend as a whole is that the overall profile just seemed weak/watery for a flavour that should be really robust, rich and sweet and then also I got a whole lot of apple notes in the body and that felt a little bit out of place. Still a good tea overall though, and I get why people seem to enjoy it.

Boy, am I ever glad I looked at the ingredients before making this cup of tea or I would have ruined it by burning the white tea leaves. I just saw “Black tea” and figured it was only black tea but nope-it also has oolong and white teas. So I adjusted my kettle to the white tea option and now I am enjoying a nice cup of tea made as a latte. I am on a latte trend at the moment-a comfort for the extreme cold right now in Alberta. Not sure I would have named this tea smores since it doesn’t remind me of one (it is so hard to find a good smores tea that actually tastes like its name). However, it is an enjoyable cup of tea that I will happily finish.

First and foremost this is a marshmallow tea, not so much a smores tea. It’s a good marshmallow tea, especially as a latte but the smore elements are lacking. It was a nice tea to try but not one I reached for quickly and there must have been a reason for that but I can’t quite put my finger on why.

Check out my full review: http://sororiteasisters.com/2017/11/03/smores-from/

i will take a SAMPLE SMALL of this one if you want help finishing it off.

VariaTEA

Thank you for the offer but it’s actually gone.

Good! Haha drink moar!

I’m not really getting S’mores out of this tea. In fact it tastes a LOT like Creamy Nut Oolong. Maybe a little sweeter, maybe just a HINT of chocolate but nothing I would consider campfire, nothing that says graham. This isn’t bad it’s just not S’mores.