Apple Custard

Herbal Tea
Apple, Chamomile, Coriander, Golden Raisins, Natural Vanilla Flavor
Apple, Cream, Custard, Creamy, Fruity, Sweet, Vanilla, Apple Skins, Coriander, Milk, Sugar, Butter, Dried Fruit, Raisins, Rum, Smooth, Pastries, Coriander Seed, Honey, Spices, Almond, Lemon, Artificial, Tart, Bitter, Caramel, Sour, Apple Candy
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

• “I am sitting here drinking the last of my Apple Custard tea and feeling sad that I cannot currently purchase more. This is one that I should have stocked up on and I hope that it returns soon. I...” Read full tasting note
  • “The scent of this one is fantastic. It smells so creamy. The flavor matches the smell pretty well. It’s a crisp apple with a lingering creaminess that I just love. There’s a slight bit of a weird...” Read full tasting note
  • “Custard is one of those flavors that I enjoy quite a bit, but can never have too much of because I find it really rich. This tea was a great solution to that, I found it to probably have the best...” Read full tasting note
  • “I got this as part of the Throwback Sweethearts gift box. As with most fruit infusions, I fell in love with the smell of the dry loose leaf, and I didn’t like much about the flavour. The hint of...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

We hope you’re sitting down. Because we’re about to make a pretty bold claim. This might just be the most decadently creamy blend we’ve ever tasted. Seriously. It’s almost crazy how much it tastes like a warm and comforting custard or pudding. It blends sweet apples, golden raisins and honey-scented chamomile with a rich and creamy hint of vanilla. Go ahead, indulge. With this in your cupboard, who needs dessert?

Price: $7.50 per 50g

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I am sitting here drinking the last of my Apple Custard tea and feeling sad that I cannot currently purchase more. This is one that I should have stocked up on and I hope that it returns soon. I actually let this steep for 12 minutes (a DavidsTea employee told me to try 12 minutes for blends with lots of fruit and/or nut pieces) and then let the water go cold, which I know is not a preferred method for many, but I like letting most teas cool before I drink them. Anyhow. Hot, this has a very dried fruit, raisin-heavy flavor and reminds me of a granola bar. Cooled, this tastes just like my favorite apple struedel cheesecake and is super creamy and dessert-like. Just heavenly. It’s as close as I will ever get to drinking a vanilla cheesecake with golden apple topping, lol.

The scent of this one is fantastic. It smells so creamy. The flavor matches the smell pretty well. It’s a crisp apple with a lingering creaminess that I just love. There’s a slight bit of a weird aftertaste in some sips, but mostly it’s delicious. I’ve been enjoying this warm. I almost skipped this one since apple teas can be really boring, but I’m so glad I gave this a try. It’s great.

Shanie O Maniac

I love me some apple tea. It’s probably one of my favorite flavor profiles for flavored tea. One of my guilty pleasure teas that I pulled out again after months is CS Caramel Apple Dream. Still loved it. I may have to pick some of this up.

This tea was a great solution to that, I found it to probably have the best creaminess I’ve ever had in a tea. I could taste the apple, which was surprisingly strong.
The custard flavor was light and creamy but not so rich that I wouldn’t enjoy this tea often. It does not require any kind of sweetener or milk in my opinion.
My critique may be that this tea has a very light and subtle flavor, so while I taste the wonderful custard and the apples, It could be enhanced with an even stronger flavor.
I will be enjoying this tea often and most likely will purchase more with my next online order.

Flavors: Apple, Cream, Custard

I got this as part of the Throwback Sweethearts gift box. As with most fruit infusions, I fell in love with the smell of the dry loose leaf, and I didn’t like much about the flavour. The hint of cream needs to be much stronger in order to compete with the apple.

Flavors: Apple

House sitting this weekend and they have an old Christmas collection from DT! Which includes this and Cocomint Cream!!! Ahhh!

Sweet apple, creamy/eggy vanilla custard. I under-leafed (they said I’m welcome to whatever but there’s only about 2 cups left) so the flavours are present but not strong just black. So I added a touch of milk and sugar to help things out. Really tasty!

Decided to yet again have this tea – as the first time I had it, it wasn’t my favourite, so I sold it. Now I’ve acquired some more and gave it a go as a latte, and it was pretty good. Although it was quite sweet, and vanilla tasting, I like the apple flavour too. I’ll finish what I have, but I won’t really miss it.

Flavors: Apple, Creamy, Fruity, Sweet, Vanilla

I like Apple and this tea is nice but I’ve just never been able to commit to an apple based tea. Yet. This unfortunately isn’t the tide turner.

A slightly late day 3 of my home-made tea advent calender. Day 3’s theme is decadent herbals.

I absolutely love apple custard and it is one of my favourite offerings by David’s Tea. I need to grab more before they stop selling, but I can never justify an order because I don’t have enough teas I want to buy at once. AND, they don’t seem to list Birthday cake online, hopefully they didn’t retire one of their most popular teas but I’d be lost without it.

Flavors: Creamy, Custard, Pastries, Sweet

195 °F / 90 °C
Lexie Aleah

Yes! I need to try this one. I wish they would give some warning before retiring the teas. So that I can place an order before it’s too late.

Simple, creamy, delicious. Wish I could have stocked up on this because I only have a sample of it.

Flavors: Creamy

Sipdown. I am not too sad to see this one go. It was fine but nothing to get excited over.