Serenity Now

Herbal Tea
Apple, Blueberry, Currants, Hibiscus, Lavender, Organic Spearmint, Rose Hips, Rose Petals, Strawberry
Lavender, Fruity, Spearmint, Strawberry, Sweet, Apple, Lemongrass, Rosehips, Medicinal, Berry, Floral, Hibiscus, Rose, Smooth, Flowers, Perfume, Tart, Dried Fruit, Herbs, Honey, Sour, Raisins, Blueberry, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Kosher, Organic, Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by DAVIDsTEA

• “I loved the smell, color and the general flavors that are in this tea, but I found there to be a little too much lavender in it for my liking. I happily finished my cup, and it was a very calming...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea truly is a cup of serenity. Its one that I love to sip on at the end of the day, to relax. It’s peace of mind in a cup. Fruity with just a hint of spearmint. The lavender kind of gets...” Read full tasting note
  • “This tea reminds me of Sleepytime in the box. Might drink it every once in a while, but not my favorite. I am thinking it’s the spearmint and lavender that don’t appeal to me. I tasted more...” Read full tasting note
  • “I found this one to be quite refreshing. I’m tasting the hint of spearmint and a nice fruity flavor, mostly and apple or strawberry flavor. I love having this one before bed, always helps put me to...” Read full tasting note

From DAVIDsTEA

Zen and sensibility

So maybe you burned dinner. Maybe the dishwasher broke. Again. Maybe you just forgot to hit “save.” Life is full of stressful surprises. But lucky for us, life is also full of tea. And this oh-so-soothing blend is a guaranteed one-way ticket to your happy place. It’s got serene strawberries, harmonious hibiscus and restful rosehips, all in a base of low-key lavender. So get that kettle started and brace yourself for the rush of calm. Bring it on, life. We got this.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I loved the smell, color and the general flavors that are in this tea, but I found there to be a little too much lavender in it for my liking. I happily finished my cup, and it was a very calming zen type feeling tea. I just wished I had a little less of the lavender and more of the other flavors like mint and blueberries.

Maybe if I am having a little spa day or I am in need of some relaxing self reflection time, I could see myself enjoying another cup.

Flavors: Lavender

Fruity with just a hint of spearmint. The lavender kind of gets lost in this one. Great hot or cold. Definitely a feel good tea.

Flavors: Fruity, Lavender, Spearmint, Strawberry, Sweet

This tea reminds me of Sleepytime in the box. Might drink it every once in a while, but not my favorite. I am thinking it’s the spearmint and lavender that don’t appeal to me. I tasted more hibiscus as it cooled but always with the aftertaste of spearmint.

I found this one to be quite refreshing. I’m tasting the hint of spearmint and a nice fruity flavor, mostly and apple or strawberry flavor. I love having this one before bed, always helps put me to sleep.

Flavors: Apple, Lavender, Spearmint, Strawberry

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

Not a very strong flavor, hints of mint and fruit. Overall wasn’t a fan. 2/5

Flavors: Apple, Lemongrass, Rosehips, Spearmint

Bagged

Just terrible. Pure medicine

Flavors: Lavender, Medicinal

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 5 g 8 OZ / 236 ML

Someone from work gave me a pretty little box from David’s Tea; most of the samples are herbals or but that’s not a bad thing to mix up into the general routine of heavily caffeinated beverages.

This is the first one I polished off- chosen for the mint and lavender which ended up being more subdued than I anticipated! I kind of wish this fell more on the floral and less fruity end of the spectrum.

Anyways, I like blends like this and while they may be a dime a dozen (and largely unloved on here) I’d contemplate picking this one up again if only because of ease of access.

Flavors: Apple, Berry, Floral, Hibiscus, Lavender, Rose, Spearmint, Strawberry

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more

This is a gorgeous tea – especially for a beautiful spring day or in the summer. It’s fruity and floral in just the right balance. Much as it’s name suggests, it gives you a serene happy state of mind. Peaceful and content with the day. I too found this one in the Christmas advent calendar. It was the one that stood out to most to me after all the ones I already knew. It was a while before I tried it, but it was well worth the wait.
This is a tea I will always keep on hand now. A perfect tea for days of sunshine and green leaves, or just daydreaming of them.

Herbal, floral, lavender-y, but a little meh.

Flavors: Lavender

I can’t stand this tea. I think it’s the lavender that turns me off so much.