White Chocolate Chai

Artificial Flavouring, Black Tea, Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Cocoa, Cocoa Nibs, Ginger, Natural Flavours, White Chocolate
Chocolate, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, White Chocolate, Spices, Sweet, Cardamon, Sugar, Creamy, Ginger
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Low
Edit tea info Last updated by Perry Papadopoulos

From DAVIDsTEA

When it comes to making the perfect white chocolate chai, it’s important to dream big. It’s gotta be rich, sweet and velvety smooth. With a 10/10 cozy factor. But most importantly, it needs some serious oomph. Because what would life be without a little spice to keep you on your toes? With its balance of creamy sweetness and warming cardamom, cloves and cinnamon, this black tea blend is even better than we imagined – especially as a latte. So be bold. Be daring. With this tea by your side, the chai’s the limit.

Ingredients: Black tea, ginger, cinnamon, cocoa nibs, white chocolate cur ls (sugar, cocoa butter, milk powder, whey powder, lactose, soy lecithin, natural vanilla), cardamom, cloves, cocoa powder, stevia extract, natural and artificial white chocolate flavouring.

Price per 50g: $8.98

About DAVIDsTEA View company

I have been getting more and more into the chai flavor recently and this tea really hit the spot.
I had all the flavors I wanted with a chai, cinnamon, cardamon, cloves and a little bit of ginger, and as a bonus it had a wonderful chocolate taste to it.
The white chocolate did not overwhelm or take over the flavor of the chai, it just added a nice chocolate sweetness to it.
I would still recommend this tea if you don’t like white chocolate because I feel like the white chocolate makes the chai flavors come out in such a way you only get a lighter more traditional chocolate taste, with the bonus of a little extra creaminess.

It was not too sweet as I was expecting it may be, because when I think white chocolate I normally think too sweet.

I plan to not only continue to drink this blend often but it has inspired me to branch out and look for more chocolate chai teas.

Flavors: Chocolate, Cinnamon, Clove, Nutmeg, White Chocolate

Goes really great with milk.

Flavors: Spices, Sweet, White Chocolate

Picked up more of this… and then it went on sale and I bought even more. Oops. Indulging a little bit too much in retail therapy, lately?Unfortunately, it seems like an oversteep draws out some spice notes that aren’t my favourites, and this goes from a creamy gingerbready tea to… a sweet peppery spiced drink. At least, I think it’s pepper coming out, but it could be strong nutmeg or something else that I’m misidentifying. Too tired to put thought into this (and it’s still fairly hot, too).

Further to my previous note, I wonder if I’m getting sick. My throat’s a bit scratchy, and that would explain why I’m feeling so out of energy.

Martin Bednář

Name sounds promising, but I am not really sure if I buy a big bag of it

Kittenna

The last cup I had of it was quite good. This cup was better once it had cooled – the pepper taste was muted and it tasted more like a cinnamon cookie. Mmm.

Yay finally caught up to today’s tea that I drank this morning! Just got this in the mail, wow i’m really glad I saw this on the website. It’s delicious!!!! I swear it tastes almost exactly like a white chocolate chai hot chocolate from Starbucks. I love it and can’t wait to try it again. I’m glad I CAN’T taste the ginger…. that worried me a bit! MMM the cardamom, the white chocolate, and the light chai spices all mixed together is so so delicious!

Flavors: Cardamon, Spices, White Chocolate

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I picked up a full tin (around 150 g) of this tea when the Chai Collection was released. I liked this one quite a bit. It has a nice vanilla, creamy chai flavour and isn’t overpowered by the chocolate at all. I could definitely taste the spices and cardamon which I liked. I’ve now finished my tin and would consider buying more if this one came back. It’s definitely one of the better chai teas I have tried.

Flavors: Cardamon

2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Sipdown (379)

I made this as an eggnog latte and though it’s actually really good, I don’t think that’s because of the tea so much as the eggnog latte. It’s creamy and cinnamon-y with a generic chai flavor. I’m happy the stevia isn’t at play here but ultimately it seems like this could be any other chai tea.

After my Candy Cane Crush white chocolate fiasco, I was a little hesitant about trying yet another tea with actual pieces of chocolate in it, but no issues here! The taste is weird, though. I’m definitely getting cardamom and your regular chai flavors, but I’m not tasting white chocolate. Just a general sweetness. Probably won’t be drinking this again.

Flavors: Cardamon, Cinnamon, Sweet

Not my favorite chai. It’s too bitter?

Flavors: Cardamon, Spices

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 4 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I really didn’t like this and the other 2 blends in this chai collection. I felt like they were far too sweet, leaving nothing but the sweet taste and oily mouth feel. This one was perhaps a little creamier than the other two, but the sugar makes the other flavours barely detectable.

For more on tea: www.TastetheTea.co.uk

Flavors: Sugar, Sweet

I really enjoyed this one. The spices are gentle, definitely heavier on the ginger and cardamom. The white chocolate gives it a creaminess that goes well with the chai concept and makes this very warming and comforting. The big negative here is the stevia for me. I dislike stevia in general (flavorwise), and there is too much in this tea, making it overly sweet. I find I prefer making this tea in a larger quantity, because after the first couple of sips I don’t notice the sweetness so much. But I do still really like this one.

Flavors: Cardamon, Creamy, Ginger, Sweet