Yuzu Matcha

Bulk, Loose Leaf
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

An unconventional citrus twist. Hit refresh with the perfect warm-weather blend of benefit-packed matcha powder and citrusy yuzu – a Japanese citrus fruit frequently used in the culinary world & non-traditional lemonades. Next-level refreshment starts by serving this naturally flavoured matcha on ice for a bright & invigorating pick-me-up.

Cane sugar, Matcha green tea, Citric acid, Natural yuzu flavouring.

Sweet and refreshing citrus, with a pop of acidity that’s nicely balanced by the uplifting freshness matcha.

Made with a revitalizing base of Matcha Matsu green tea powder from Aichi, Japan.
We added a splash of natural yuzu flavouring – a Japanese citrus fruit frequently used in the culinary world & non-traditional lemonades.

Try it as an iced tea for a refreshing pick-me-up.

Add a spoonful to your smoothies or popsicles for a splash of citrus & green tea benefits.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Another new matcha! Tasting new teas has been a welcome distraction. I’m particularly pleased with this one. It’s nice and tart, and the yuzu flavor is distinct. I mixed it with sparkling water and it’s quite a treat.

Another new matcha from the Spring/Summer flip!

This is quite different than other citrus flavoured matchas I’ve seen – which is important to me personally because it’s actually the second yuzu matcha in my cupboard at the moment. It’s completely unlike the other one that I own, though!

For starters, there’s citric acid in the blend for this matcha which gives it quite a distinct pop of sourness/acidity! It’s really weird when you drink it hot, but iced it’s so flavourful, intense and refreshing! Really captures this crisp, puckering lemonade type of vibe with the yuzu/citrus note that has just a little more depth of flavour than a straight up lemon flavour would have…

I definitely snagged this for myself; I look forward to having it around iced for the summer!

(Also, it hopefully goes without saying but you can’t have this matcha with milk because of the citric acid in the blend)

VariaTEA

How do you ice your matchas? I get lazy and just mix them in cold water and that doesn’t usually work that well

Roswell Strange

Usually I whisk three to five matcha spoons with like 4 to 6 oz of water, and then pour it over ice.