Cherry Berry Punch

Low
Vegan
Edit tea info Last updated by Roswell Strange

From DAVIDsTEA

Sweet vibes only. Instantly quench your thirst with a tall glass of this punch-inspired berry black tea blend. From tart hibiscus and vibrant pineapple to juicy raspberries and a deep cherry aroma, it’s a poolside-ready pick-me-up that’ll keep you happy and hydrated while you take in the sunshine. Enjoy with ice and fresh raspberries or freeze into popsicles for a fruity summer treat.

What makes it great

Looking for a refreshing pick-me-up? This cherry tea is made with a caffeinated black tea to give you an energizing boost.

Tastes incredibly refreshing as an iced tea.

Try freezing it into popsicles for the ultimate beat-the-heat treat.

Black tea, Apple, Hibiscus blossoms, Candied pineapple (pineapple, sugar), Natural (cherry, pineapple) flavouring, Raspberries, Stevia extract.

About DAVIDsTEA View company

Iced Tea Sipdown (268)

This is nice but tbh I think I hoped for this to be Cherry Snowcone or whatever the cherry tea I used to like from DAVIDs was. That’s a weird expectation for a new tea to replicate an old one but for some reason it’s what I wanted so I was a bit sad when this tea wasn’t that. So while I enjoyed this sample enough, I don’t think I need more.

cold brew of this as well. Not drinkable hot imo, but cold is ok.

Some new stuff launched online today, including some assorted hard good and three new teas, along with one returning blend – Fruity Oasis…

I like this collection as a whole; the concept seems strong to me (juicy/vibrant fruity profiles) and I’m excited to have a collection that really focuses on the flavor of the teas in the collection and not on any wellness/functional ingredients! I also just love how all the blends in this collection feel so distinctly different from each other in terms of flavour, even though they have this consistent theme in terms of the collection.

This is my favourite of the three new teas, and by quite a lot. I’m a sucker for a really good fruity black tea – in fact, my two all time favourite teas from DT are both fruity black blends (Blueberry Jam and Cranberry Pear) and most of my favourite DT blends in general are pretty fruity…

When this blend was developed, it was basically exactly this profile/concept in mind: just a thick and densely sweet cherry, berry, and pineapple blend. The tea has these great whole raspberries in it, like Raspberry Mojito, that are visually super striking and it smells like a melted down cherry Popsicle. I think the cherry is the strongest element of the profile by quite a bit – it’s very similar to the cherry profile in both Cherry Lucuma (another favourite of mine) and Hibiscus Splash. Sweet, syrupy and heavy. In fact, part of why this tea ended up growing on me so much is that I started drinking it at work after I had finished off most of the Cherrry Lucuma from the office (and I didn’t want to bring any of my personal stash into the office) – it satisfied a lot of the cravings for that tea.

Aside from the really stellar cherry flavour, it’s got quite a nice tropical pineapple note that I enjoy a lot – one of the better pineapple flavours in a DT blend from recent memory, and the raspberry adds some complexity to the cherry even if I don’t find the blend to taste distinctly like raspberry. The black tea is largely covered by the thick flavour, but it is adding some really nice body to the profile as a whole. This is good iced, as the collection is marketed, but honestly I love it the most as a hot tea…

Also, just look at that deep red liquor! So pretty!

hmmmmmmmmm is it like the cherry tea from the carnival collection or whatever…i can’t even think of the name now just that i went through a boatload of it

cherry snowcone!

Roswell Strange

Hard to say because it’s been so long since I last had Cherry Snowcone, but I feel like this is richer and less sharply acidic?

apieceofquiche

This one sounds great. I like black teas with berry notes. I’m interested to see how the cherry pairs with the pineapple and raspberry.