Salty Caramel Pumpkin

Caramel, Smooth, Spices, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by tea-sipper
Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 12 oz / 354 ml

• “My third tea from the tea box. I was very excited to try this one since I love pumpkin teas and I love S&V. The flavor is quite pleasant, but I’d say it tastes more like burnt caramel than...” Read full tasting note
  • “Discovery TTB #10 This blend has a delightful caramel aroma! The flavor is on the light side…smooth, slightly sweet caramel with just a hint of spice. I didn’t really pick up on any pumpkin....” Read full tasting note

From Simpson & Vail

Fall in a cup! The aroma of caramel and pumpkin will delight your olfactory sense with the promise of a warm, tasty brew. The amber colored cup offers pumpkin on the front end with the delicious salty caramel taste at the back. These flavors are the perfect marriage in that they complement each other without competing.

Ingredients: black teas, marigold petals and pumpkin and salty caramal flavorings.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

About Simpson & Vail View company

My third tea from the tea box. I was very excited to try this one since I love pumpkin teas and I love S&V. The flavor is quite pleasant, but I’d say it tastes more like burnt caramel than exactly what it’s supposed to. I added some milk and sugar, and it’s tasty, but I would love some pumpkin flavor or something to distinguish it from several other teas I have of this variety.

Discovery TTB #10

This blend has a delightful caramel aroma! The flavor is on the light side…smooth, slightly sweet caramel with just a hint of spice. I didn’t really pick up on any pumpkin. Overall, a pleasant cup of tea but nothing special.

Flavors: Caramel, Smooth, Spices, Sweet