Apple Cinnamon French Toast

Apple Pieces, Black Tea, Flavor, Organic Cinnamon
Apple, Butter, Cinnamon, Maple, Sweet, Toast, Baked Bread, Custard, Maple Syrup, Artificial, Oats, Smooth, Nutty, Pancake Syrup, Pecan
Bulk, Loose Leaf
High
Kosher
Edit tea info Last updated by Cameron B.

• “Yum. Cinnamon, apple, french toast, maple, butter. This one is really good. Good reviews on this so that’s all I’m going to say. :P Thank you, Cameron B. :D” Read full tasting note
  • “Sometimes you have a tea that’s supposed to be whatever flavor, and you would never know if you hadn’t read the name on the tin. This one tastes exactly like french toast. You can taste the apple...” Read full tasting note
  • “For once, I find myself agreeing with all the rave reviews! This really does give me apple, cinnamon, and that custard-ness of French toast. I made a huge tumbler to get me through a meeting, and I...” Read full tasting note
  • “Discovery TTB #4 I tend to shy away from most blends with cinnamon in them, as that’s a flavor that tends to overwhelm. But this one smelled delicious, so I decided to give it a try. And I wasn’t...” Read full tasting note

From Simpson & Vail

Apple and cinnamon goodness with a hint of maple flavor. The aroma is pure lazy Sunday morning. Breakfast on the griddle, hot tea in your hand, your favorite book waiting to be read. The sweet apple and the heady cinnamon flavors dance on your tongue, while the rich maple taste offers the base note in this amber colored cup.

Ingredients: black teas, apple pieces, organic cinnamon pieces and apple cinnamon french toast flavoring.

Brew tea at 212º – steep for 3 minutes.

Certified Kosher

About Simpson & Vail View company

Thank you, Cameron B. :D

Flavors: Apple, Butter, Cinnamon, Maple, Sweet, Toast

200 °F / 93 °C 3 min, 0 sec 4 g 12 OZ / 354 ML
Cameron B.

You’re welcome! This is a yummy one. I think I need to order the Apple Cinnamon Coffeecake version to compare. You know, for science!

Kawaii433

lol… And yeah, that one sounds delicious!

Mastress Alita

The sacrifices we make for tea science!

Both of you… haha :D #Science

Sometimes you have a tea that’s supposed to be whatever flavor, and you would never know if you hadn’t read the name on the tin. This one tastes exactly like french toast. You can taste the apple and cinnamon. It’s so, so good. When I saw a pouch of this in the tea box, I’m pretty sure I Iet out a little maniacal laugh because I was so excited to drink this tea again. My only wish is that they had a decaf version because I would drink it constantly.

Kawaii433

Cameron sent me a sample of this, now I’m really excited to try this. I went through the Lupicia and the B&Bs, now I’m on the S&V.

tea-sipper

….and another fan of Apple Cinnamon French Toast. The maniacal laughs are exactly why I added it to the teabox. :D

AJRimmer

It’s just the best. Thanks so much for sharing! :D

Cameron B.

I need to try the Apple Cinnamon Coffeecake version, just to compare… For science!

For once, I find myself agreeing with all the rave reviews! This really does give me apple, cinnamon, and that custard-ness of French toast. I made a huge tumbler to get me through a meeting, and I was sad when I guzzled it all down and was left with nothing. I do overleaf it pretty heavily, as I tend to overleaf most teas anyway but I also agree with other reviewers that S&V teas tend to require it. BUT I DON’T CARE! I’LL GO A TSP PER OZ OF WATER IF I NEED TO, IT WAS THAT YUMMY! Ahem.

Flavors: Apple, Baked Bread, Cinnamon, Custard, Sweet

lizwykys

lol! Watch out, captain, she’s a loose cannon!! This sounds super yum. :)

TreeGal

LOL, I’m getting wild and crazy here!

Nattie

shuffles over to wishlist

Discovery TTB #4

I tend to shy away from most blends with cinnamon in them, as that’s a flavor that tends to overwhelm. But this one smelled delicious, so I decided to give it a try. And I wasn’t disappointed! There’s a good mix of maple, cinnamon, and apple flavor without any one taking over. A nice morning treat!

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Maple Syrup

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
AJRimmer

I don’t love apple or cinammon in tea, but this one really gets it right, in my opinion!

tea-sipper

Yep, this is a cupboard essential for me now. I think I’ve had this tea the most in the last couple of months.

Home – 8:30 PM

Okay, now this is a tasty tea!

It definitely tastes just like french toast mixed with apple pie. There’s a lovely buttery maple syrup flavor. The cinnamon makes it lean toward french toast, but really it could be pancakes or waffles as well. The apple is more of a cooked apple flavor, like apple pie filling.

My only possible complaint about this tea is that it’s a bit weak, even though I used a lot of leaf. Next time I may try using boiling water (as instructed) to see if that brings out any more of the base tea’s flavor.

I would love to see a version of this tea with blueberry (and maybe some lemon) instead of the apple cinnamon, like blueberry pancakes! ❤

Flavors: Apple, Butter, Cinnamon, Maple, Maple Syrup, Sweet, Toast

Tabby

Yesss, this is one of my favorites!

Cameron B.

It’s definitely a good one for breakfast lovers! Can’t wait to try their advent box.

Simpson & Vail can be kind of hit or miss for me. Their shipping charges are high and their packaging is often not airtight. However, there are definitely some gems mixed into their offerings. (Try the hazelnut coffee!)

This is definitely one of those gems. It tastes like a mix between spiced apple cider, French toast, and pecan pie. Heavy on the delicious syrup and pecan. I know that sounds like a lot going on, which it is, but it’s more like a symphony than a cacophony. It’s perfect for those mornings when I’m grumpy about having to adult. Cheers me up and gives the morning at least one pleasant thing to enjoy. Get you some.

Flavors: Apple, Cinnamon, Maple, Maple Syrup, Nutty, Pancake Syrup, Pecan

tea-sipper

YES, I had this for the first time a couple days ago and then wanted it again exactly the next morning.

Additional notes: Alright, I could drink this one every day. And I probably have never said that before for any tea. It’s my new favorite tea. If you thought S&V’s Apple Cinnamon Coffeecake was delicious, this one is even MORE delicious. I just got an e-mail today from S&V that a few of their caramel and apple teas are 15% off if anyone is interested: https://www.svtea.com/FEATURED-PRODUCTS/products/144/ Raising the rating from a 97.

Also, you know it’s autumn when five of the last ten of my tasting notes were for apple or pumpkin teas.

Tabby

I’ve bought this 3 times now, haha. It’s glorious.

YES it is glorious :D

Cameron B.

Agreed, this tea definitely delivers on its name. It was a little bit on the weak side for me, but next time I’ll use more leaf. ;)

tea-sipper

I love the result with a teaspoon and a half.

evol-ving

And on to my wishlist it goes—if I ever allow myself to buy more tea :)

I loved this blend. “You get apple. You get cinnamon. You get maple. You get a little bit of a malt note that I might be imagining. But I’ve now put the idea of malt in your head. You’ll therefore taste it when you try this. There’s a deep black tea note that hangs out in the background, letting the sweet kids romp around on the main stage.”

Full review at http://sororiteasisters.com/2016/11/29/apple-cinnamon-french-toast-simpson-vail/