New, to me, company! I definitely first saw this company on VariaTEA’s instagram feed; some of the flavours they offered seemed pretty unique and samples were an option so I ended up getting twelve different samples; plenty to get a good feel of the company.
I don’t know why I chose this one to drink first: I knew I wanted an iced tea, and it definitely looked like the kind of flavour that would work well for an iced tea but apart from that something about it just… stood out.
- Kind of a weirdly buttery peach smell to the dry leaf?
- The dry leaf hardcore reminded me of peach strudels
- The taste is brighter/juicier and more candy/cocktail like
- Does retain a HINT of butteryness to it though
- Also notes of sweet apples
- The spices seemed like a weird touch to me, but honestly I’m into them!?
- Like, they’re just BARELY present but the soft hints of allspice and ginger work
- It just makes the brightness of the peach extra vibrant
- Don’t know that I agree strongly with the name…
- But I’m REALLY into the tea
I wonder how long they’ll be keeping these summer exclusive teas around for, because I was actually SUPER impressed by this one and if I ended up liking enough of the blends I would actually definitely consider grabbing more of this one. I think it was a good intro to the company, for sure!