Black Tea, Cloves, Orange Peel, Safflower Petals, Vanilla
Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Medium
Edit tea info Last updated by Izzy

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Could you believe it’s acutally over and I am sitting here, drinking Christmas tea? Simple, I knew I got it from Izzy (thank you, but what happened to her I have no idea – not even news on her...” Read full tasting note

From Whittard of Chelsea

Gather round the fire for strange tales from the spice markets of ancient trade routes. Our special Christmas blend balances a smooth, full-flavoured black tea with aromatic cloves, zesty orange peel, sweet Madagascan vanilla and yellow safflower petals. It’s just the thing to sip with a slice of Christmas cake – stunningly packaged in a Christmas clip top tin, it’s the gift the Wise Men forgot to pack.

About Whittard of Chelsea View company

1 Tasting Note

Could you believe it’s acutally over and I am sitting here, drinking Christmas tea? Simple, I knew I got it from Izzy (thank you, but what happened to her I have no idea – not even news on her website);

And then I forgot. So I took it today, as it is quite cold day; quite sad day that free days and exams starts tomorrow. Exactly tomorrow I have one – quite major one.

Anyway to the tea, it looks like decent black one, bold, quite spicy on aroma.

And in taste? Well, it is nice black tea, very strong (but I steeped it on upper limit), nice spice notes there and although cinnamon is not there, I feel it. But more prominent are cloves and vanilla is rounding the taste and adds sweet note. Not bad , but nothing to return.

Flavors: Cinnamon, Clove, Spicy, Vanilla

195 °F / 90 °C 5 min, 0 sec 10 OZ / 300 ML
tea-sipper

Nope, I drank Christmas tea yesterday. :D

Martin Bednář

Happy to see I am not only one who drank Christmas teas even after the tholidays.

ashmanra

I still have some to finish up, too! I hope your exam goes great!