2015 Yunnan Sourcing "Autumn Bang Dong Village"

Pu-erh Tea
Pu Erh Tea
Floral, Fruity, Smooth, Sweet, Thick, Apricot, Stonefruits
Edit tea info Last updated by AllanK
Boiling 8 g 4 oz / 125 ml

• “Second thing I’m trying from the #shengolympiad2017. I spilled most of the first steep, which I’m quite upset about, because what I did get to have of it tasted really good. Sweet and fruity, with...” Read full tasting note
  • “Drinking this from Liquid Prousts Sheng Olympics. I think I own the spring version of this. This is a very tasty raw tea with very little bitterness and an overall sweet note that you would...” Read full tasting note

From Yunnan Sourcing

Product description not available yet.

About Yunnan Sourcing View company

Second thing I’m trying from the #shengolympiad2017. I spilled most of the first steep, which I’m quite upset about, because what I did get to have of it tasted really good. Sweet and fruity, with a floralness that develops over a couple of steeps. Smooth, thick mouthfeel that becomes more viscous and mouth-coating throughout the session. This is a good one, and only a year old, so I definitely look forward to trying the 2010.

Flavors: Floral, Fruity, Smooth, Sweet, Thick

Boiling 7 g 3 OZ / 100 ML

Please keep things friendly and .

Drinking this from Liquid Prousts Sheng Olympics. I think I own the spring version of this. This is a very tasty raw tea with very little bitterness and an overall sweet note that you would probably call apricots or stonefruits. It was good overall. It did have a bit of a sour note in there but not much.

I steeped this eight times in a 150 ml gaiwan with 8.1g leaf and boiling water. I gave it a 10 second rinse. I steeped it for 5 sec, 5 sec, 7 sec, 10 sec, 15 sec, 20 sec, 25 sec, and 30 sec.

Flavors: Apricot, Stonefruits

Boiling 8 g 5 OZ / 150 ML

Please keep things friendly and .