drank Buddha's Blend by DAVIDsTEA

First tea tried of David’s Tea. I really love the aroma of this – peachy! I love fresh peachy and lemony scents, so this attracted me when I first went into the store and asked for help.

Taste wise, it’s very light but not as I was expecting in taste. The scent just throws me off. I don’t know – maybe I’m not an ‘expert’ in tea tasting yet? lol, but I’m steadily developing my sense of taste.

I do drink a lot of green tea, so this was in a sense my first time drinking white tea, not having anything to really compare to.

I love natural products. And, I also love tea. Just reignited my interest in tea. I was starting to get into coffee but then I was pregnant so dropped the coffee. Now, watching my diet and living a healthier lifestyle, I found tea again.

I usually just drink straight up chinese green tea from the chinese grocery store, or some green tea that I brought back with me from Pakistan. :)

Favourites of mine are:

Jasmine
Lemon
Coconut
Berry fruits

I love to explore and try different types of tea from around the world!

Mississauga, ON, Canada