drank Earl Grey by DAVIDsTEA

I’ve never had Earl Grey before, so this is my first experience. I can’t really compare it to anything except just plain black tea.

Bergamot-y. Very. I wasn’t expecting that. Has a bit of an oily feel in the mouth, I don’t know. I went ahead and added a little bit of fresh lemon juice and honey to it and it became a refreshing detoxifying drink.

The resteep of this was actually more to my liking. I think next time I make it, I will add less of the leaves because my tongue liked the not-as-strong taste of it.

Edit: So, I used 1/2 a tsp of this instead of the full tsp and I actually prefer it better like this. :)

I love natural products. And, I also love tea. Just reignited my interest in tea. I was starting to get into coffee but then I was pregnant so dropped the coffee. Now, watching my diet and living a healthier lifestyle, I found tea again.

I usually just drink straight up chinese green tea from the chinese grocery store, or some green tea that I brought back with me from Pakistan. :)

Favourites of mine are:

Jasmine
Lemon
Coconut
Berry fruits

I love to explore and try different types of tea from around the world!

Mississauga, ON, Canada