drank Coconut Cream Pie by 52teas

This is what’s for dessert today.

Lovely. Really, it is.

It’s just… I’m really craving the infamous raspberry oolong tonight and I’m coming to the conclusion that I have precious few fruity teas in the flat.

I’ll sip this and read a few pages of my book while waiting for Top Gear to come on.

(And OMG I just realised something completely unrelated RE Mariages Freres…!!! No, I’m not saying. Don’t want to get my own hopes up. Be_LIEVE_ me, if I’m right, my Steepsterites, you will find out. All in due time.)

I had this today, it was ehhh. I put too much syrup in it I think =/

Evil evil taunting us with you raspberry oolong.

But I don’t have any is the problem! wibble

But we can’t get any, that’s our problem =P

Angrboda

But you can haz Samovar. And H&S. And Damn Fine Teas. And so on and so forth.

Ricky

Now ~$50 shipping isn’t too outrageous ;)

Angrboda

…compared to what, exactly?

52teas

Raspberry Oolong, eh? Sounds like a good combination. Maybe we should create such a blend…

Ricky

And then I shall purchase it ;)

Haha, compared to ummm…….. =]

Angrboda

The one in question here is this one: http://www.perchs.dk/default.asp?doo=changeLang&opt=2&page=specifik.asp&id=3035
It has raspberries primarily and also black currants and it is MADE OF AWESOME! Just ask Ricky.

Amazingness! =]

Just ask Jacqueline.

And TeaEqualsBliss

Ricky

It’d be rude if we forgot Jillian ;)

Angrboda

Who had the lowest rating of it. At 75.

sophistre

Is it silly that I read this and my thought was, ‘mmmm, Top Gear’? I guess some things can compete with even dessert tea.

They were building their own electrical car. It was hilarious. :D

takgoti

I. LOVE. TOP GEAR. Seriously, I heart it so freaking hard. I don’t know what it is about them three and their goofy ways. Oh, and The Stig. Cannot forget The Stig. And The Stig’s African cousin.

Angrboda

I totally agree! I love that show, and I’m so immensely uninterested in cars. Heck, I don’t even have a driver’s license. But that show is one of the best things north of the Alps, srsly.
Today they had The Stig’s Vegetarian cousin. He had a green driving suit and a solar panel on his helmet. :D

wombatgirl

The Stig’s American cousin was.. interesting.

wombatgirl

(But, also LOVE that show.)

Angrboda

They’ve also had The Stig’s Lorry-Driving cousin. He was overweight and had a tanned arm.

takgoti

If I were a celebrity, Top Gear would be the one show I’d fight a bear to be able to go on. I’d just be afraid that I’d kill myself on the lap. And that I wouldn’t be funny enough.

cteresa

What is about Mariage Freres? can you point me on the right way? I am very interested in MF!
this tea sounds interesting btw!

Angrboda

cteresa, the thing I realised about MF when writing this post was that I was going to Paris a few days later at the time and I thought I might be able to pick some up while I was there. Sadly, it didn’t happen (I forgot), but I did get some nice Kusmi while we were there. :)

cteresa

Oh, duh then :) Thank you for the reply and wishing you many tea shopping opportunities.

Comments

Ricky

I had this today, it was ehhh. I put too much syrup in it I think =/

Evil evil taunting us with you raspberry oolong.

But I don’t have any is the problem! wibble

But we can’t get any, that’s our problem =P

Angrboda

But you can haz Samovar. And H&S. And Damn Fine Teas. And so on and so forth.

Ricky

Now ~$50 shipping isn’t too outrageous ;)

Angrboda

…compared to what, exactly?

52teas

Ricky

And then I shall purchase it ;)

Haha, compared to ummm…….. =]

Amazingness! =]

Just ask Jacqueline.

And TeaEqualsBliss

Ricky

It’d be rude if we forgot Jillian ;)

Angrboda

Who had the lowest rating of it. At 75.

sophistre

They were building their own electrical car. It was hilarious. :D

wombatgirl

The Stig’s American cousin was.. interesting.

wombatgirl

(But, also LOVE that show.)

cteresa

this tea sounds interesting btw!

The Formalities