drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

Decided, after much debate to go check out the farmer’s market today. Parking lot was UTTER MADNESS, so I went to DT instead. Purchase some new Pure Vanilla and a tin to keep my swap swag in. Tin isn’t big enough, but that’s another story.
I get home and let the dogs out, sit down, check FB and find out there was a dog show at another building on the grounds and that was why it was so busy. I would have loved to check it out. Disappointed.
Let the dogs back in, the brown devil aka Rally Rims is COVERED in mud. She needs a bath which will take a wrestle. It’s a darn good thing I have a great cup of tea in my hand or I’d go mad… Wait, the other dog just yarfed. Can it be a new day now?

There are few things in life that I enjoy more than a good cup of tea and the company of my dogs.
I’m a down to earth person very true to my Virgo roots. I own two Boxers, Octane (male, 6 years) and Rally Rims (female, 3 years). I do not breed or show, they are an integral part of my family. I also have a loving husband in the Canadian Military and a beautiful daughter who amazes me with her wit and intelligence everyday.
I love Autumn, for it’s colour, smell and general ambiance.
I’m just a girl, looking for a good cup of tea.

Thunder Bay, Ontario