drank Through the Grapevine by DAVIDsTEA

Day 57 of my 101 days of DAVIDsTEA challenge.

I have to say, this tea was too weak for me. I followed the directions on how much to put in and how long to steep, but… I just found it to brew very weakly. There was a hint of a fruity flavour, but nowhere near strong enough for me to properly enjoy it.

I resteeped it and left it overnight to see how it would react to uberoversteeping. It didn’t bitter (THANK YOU WHITE TEA!), and the flavour was more intense, but still mild.

I still have a little left of this 2010 winter tea… I suppose I will have to put it to good use, letting it brew for a LONG time before I sip it.

A Canadian girl interested in the arts, books, geeky things, and tea. Especially the tea part.

Currently engaged in a tea drinking challenge of epic proportions. (1001 teas, 1001 days. December 1st, 2013 – August 28, 2016)

I’ll be adding a few teas to my cupboard — if anyone would like to swap for something in there, please feel free to contact.

Canada